Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally never would just from stories I continually hear from family in the police who have dealt with it many times. It’s not worth it
I understand what you’re saying and you don’t have to. All I am saying is her bed sharing alone isn’t a problem it’s how she does it

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I personally never would just from stories I continually hear from family in the police who have dealt with it many times. It’s not worth it
Even one tragedy from this is one too many. It’s something that quite simply isn’t worth the risk!

I understand what you’re saying and you don’t have to. All I am saying is her bed sharing alone isn’t a problem it’s how she does it
Considering she smokes about 20 bifters, sorry twirls a day, it’s not safe at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Even one tragedy from this is one too many. It’s something that quite simply isn’t worth the risk!
Especially when it’s so unnecessary! The thought of it gives me the fear

Also, do we know if Kate actually smokes? I can’t remember if I was here for chonging a twirl gate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m with you there girl. Some stories are heartbreaking.

When I couldn’t settle my first I used to sleep in the guest room on my own with his next to me crib up against the bed and even that had me sleeping with 1 eye open incase he rolled into the bed. I was constantly worrying and still do now 4 years on, I go in to check both of mine are still breathing 3 times a night 🤣🤣🤣

I follow someone who has only ever co slept from birth with her 2 and i just couldn’t imagine putting a newborn in a big bed between adults and pillows and covers 🤯🤯🤯

Plenty of time to co sleep when they are bigger, 😍❤

Reactions: 27

When I couldn’t settle my first I used to sleep in the guest room on my own with his next to me crib up against the bed and even that had me sleeping with 1 eye open incase he rolled into the bed. I was constantly worrying and still do now 4 years on, I go in to check both of mine are still breathing 3 times a night 🤣🤣🤣

I follow someone who has only ever co slept from birth with her 2 and i just couldn’t imagine putting a newborn in a big bed between adults and pillows and covers 🤯🤯🤯

Oh it gives me the bad shivers Barb. I just couldn’t. I’d wait until they were about 21 me 😂

😂😂😂 Yeh she smokes
Eeeeee really 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I love how she claims Olive leans in for a cuddle but she actually falls over 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Her back probably bent forward to put her back in the quaver position she’s used to in her cat seat
Wouldn’t surprise me if the poor child sleeps, in the car seat on the floor next to their bed! It’s all she’s used to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Seen that pic of her with the idol pinny on 🤣🤣 must kill her.
Pep head finally given her a shift at oh snarlin under one condition, wear the idol pinny... Honestly Chez (who is 40) is worse than all of us combined for trolling her!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I can’t believe she’s actually gone from ‘beverleeeeee hills salon owner’ to being an employee in her best frenemies apron 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I'm howling at the vid of Charlotte dawson opening up the KHM box, picks up the nails and doesnt say anything😂😂😂😂😂

She was probably just as shocked as I was when I witnessed the 1p pack made by ageing Philippinos

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Evening all
Just been catching up on the truff today as yesterday I was tying to keep up with Chloe Goodman thread 🥴! Kin ell!!
2 things: those brows give me the heave. They remind me of those metal filings you used to get at school when you learnt about magnets. Secondly, why is Chezza (who is 40) getting a wide on about putting bananas in a pot and bloody hoover lines?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Same, plus there's no bleeping room in my bed with my lanky twit other half 😕

Controversial but mine loved their sleepyheads so much they slept so well all night.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So there’s been a study published linking narcissists with aggression, and how when a narc is challenged, they will often revert to being agressive, whether they were provoked or not. A narc can be rated as low, med or high depending on how many of the 9 criteria they meet.

An exaggerated sense of self-importance. People with NPD often wildly exaggerate their achievements and talents.

A sense of entitlement. They insist on having the best of everything, expect special favours and are indignant if anyone dares to question why.

A need for constant, excessive admiration. Narcissists expect to be recognised as superior, often without any achievements of qualifications to warrant it. They can't handle criticism and become angry when they don't get the attention they think they deserve.

Preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance and the perfect mate. They're often depressed or moody because they fall short of perfection. This can lead to problems with drugs or alcohol.

A belief that they are superior, special and unique and should only associate with equally special people. They belittle people they consider inferior.

Interpersonal exploitative behaviour. They take advantage of others to get what they want.

A lack of empathy. They are incapable and unwilling to recognise the needs and feelings of others.

Envious of others or believe others are envious of them. They're constantly measuring themselves against others to see if they come out on top.

Arrogant and haughty behaviour. Narcissists come across as conceited, boastful and pretentious.

The hidden truth. Secretly, narcissists feel insecure, shameful, vulnerable and often humiliated. This can mean suicidal thoughts or behaviour. It most certainly means they have relationship difficulties with everyone.

I’d say that’s a full house for KHM.
bleeping hell you have just discribed my vile sister 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.