Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t talk about trolls, but constantly talks about trolls and that site. EndTattle even commented on her live, way to send people over to have a look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Apparently she’s working on something behind closed doors and something is going to be done about all of us 🙄 she knows who half of us are as well.
Then she went on about how we all message her wishing harm on Olive.
Just to get one thing straight though, if anyone on this site has ever messaged Kate (or anyone) wishing harm on her or Olive then you’re vile, worse then Kate and you don’t belong on this site.
I genuinely believe that no one on this site would do that. I think it’s either 1/ppl not on this site trolling her, 2/she’s making it up.
no one on here would wish harm on her baby. It’s all for drama the stupid welly!

Reactions: 40
Hahaha she talked about trolls the whole live.
Apparently she knows who we all are, and could out us all and we’d lose our jobs 😂😂😂👍🏼
Well I wonder how many of us actually know her. She certainly doesn’t know me, not me her. 😂 and losing my job? For what having an opinion. My boss would laugh and say WASH YOUR BRUSHES YOU MINTY BINT 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Loved the name with Tattle in. Just directing them all here.
How dare she say we've said Olive should hurt herself. Get a grip. I think any comment like that would be quickly called out on here.
Poor Olive looks so tired and needs a chilled day.

"They" know who half of us are apparently and she could name them on the live. Do it then!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her live is an absolute car crash today, even more than usual! She can’t find anything, is using Olivia Hale brushes because she can’t find her own, said ‘they must be in the car’

She ran off to get Olive and then just plonked her on the floor so she could carry on. Couldn’t watch anymore she’s sooo irritating/dumb
If her own brushes were any good and she liked using them she'd be using them! She'd have masses to be sure she was using them in all her posts, stories and lives (well maybe not loads as well she's clearly not bothered about using clean ones regularly!) so wouldn't matter if some were in the car, and as many more to use SEPARATELY as part of het kit for clients to make sure they were seen to hopefully encourage them to buy them. She knows they are cheap rubbish! Even if you'd left your powder brush or something in your car, the others you wouldn't typically carry out the house should be there to be used, or if they were my favourite brushes, I'd be going out to retrieve them!

The fact she left them in the car overnight too so couldn't use them, suggesting she is using the same ones for herself and clients if we are to believe she uses her own bad ones...surely she then knew she wasn't going to bother going to work today/had nothing booked or you'd have had them in to clean and dry everything properly after working yesterday! So does she want to admit she just doesn't like her range, or is she admitting she's using the same brushes on herself and clients, and also not keeping her kit clean?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
“My lip blush scabbed so it’s uneven” no love it was completely over lined and you had two different shapes to each side of your top lip. bleeping weapon.
It’s supposed to scan, she’s had a tattoo! But she also scrubbed her lips when the advise is not too! She probably kicked off, but if I’d done them I’d tell her to duck off. YOU SCRUBBED YOUR LIPS ON A LIVE!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well I wonder how many of us actually know her. She certainly doesn’t know me, not me her. 😂 and losing my job? For what having an opinion. My boss would laugh and say WASH YOUR BRUSHES YOU MINTY BINT 😆
My boss introduced me to tattle hahahahaha you don’t know who I am you flump.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Hahaha she talked about trolls the whole live.
Apparently she knows who we all are, and could out us all and we’d lose our jobs 😂😂😂👍🏼
I really hope she does, id love her to contact my work place. The look of confusion on my MDs face when she tells him I've been commenting about her on a public forum would be absolutely priceless 😆

Also- my local butcher gets more views on his lives when he does them than she does 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Did anyone hear her say in her live that she thinks sprerm eyebrows will be back in fashion that's why she won't have hers microbladed again 😭 honest to god I can't deal 🤣 what an absolute monster she is ahahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Loved the name with Tattle in. Just directing them all here.
How dare she say we've said Olive should hurt herself. Get a grip. I think any comment like that would be quickly called out on here.
Poor Olive looks so tired and needs a chilled day.

"They" know who half of us are apparently and she could name them on the live. Do it then!
Is she going to name herself as jenko on here too? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Did anyone hear her say in her live that she thinks sprerm eyebrows will be back in fashion that's why she won't have hers microbladed again 😭 honest to god I can't deal 🤣 what an absolute monster she is ahahahaha
That just shows she’s a sheep!! What happened to do you & what makes you happy? She’s not willing to have her brows tattooed because of ‘fashion’ I had my brows tattooed about 18 years ago & get top ups every few years. I’ve kept the same shape & still get comments on them. Brows frame your face & make a massive difference! F**k following trends! I’m too old for that sh*t anyway.. I’ve also got my eyeliner & lips lined. My lips are very natural & you’d never know. They just look fuller without the need for filler 💋

Go away scampi I’m hormonal! 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She is trying very hard to be something to all - mummy influencer/mua influencer/fashion influencer/home and interior influencer and none of them are great. Putting up inspirational quotes about everyone trying their best and being good mums doesn’t really cut it in the mum influencer world, plus it’s just the same thing day after day, same as using old make up techniques and doing the same look each time without describing the products being used etc doesn’t cut it either.

Do one thing and do it well, otherwise it’s just a continuous life vlog which might be good if she had an exciting life but like most of us, she doesn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm appalled that she said people have wished harm that innocent baby. That has to be a lie and if it is she's an absolute disgrace. If she has got messages then she should post them.

I can't stand her but I would never wish the girl harm or even failure as that would affect the child. The girl is a pathological liar and full of her own self importance. I think I'm going to block her as she's damaged and I don't want to have that kind of negativity in MY life. What an absolute monster she is lying about non existent threats to garner sympathy and increase her following and in turn line her pockets!

To be honest, I don't care how you make your money. I don't care if it's plastic Ali Express shite. We all have to make a living and that's ok. If people are taken in by her enough to buy it, well that's on them. But to lie that people are wishing harm on her and her baby is lower than a snakes belly. There is something very wrong with her. Very very wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Don’t edit my pics anymore gang, they’re just jealous cus I look good ....ok then 🤨
5D1EDFE5-9184-4972-8600-077A02A27156.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
I really hope she does, id love her to contact my work place. The look of confusion on my MDs face when she tells him I've been commenting about her on a public forum would be absolutely priceless 😆

Also- my local butcher gets more views on his lives when he does them than she does 🤣🤣🤣
All the bosses in the U.K. - read the wiki 👀💨💨💨

Is she going to name herself as jenko on here too? 😜
The reason she knows who half of them are is because they’re probably her mates - read the group chats Kate 👀💨💨💨

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.