Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who even eats when they are getting their hair done? Let alone stinky fishy fanny crisps
I cant understand the thought process behind even having them on your person....like I'm heading out, oh I know, I'll grab me some scampis if I fancy a lil scran.....fast forward 2 hours, ah I'm hank Marvin here, oh I know, I'll much on them now. Urgh

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Genuinely never seen anyone eating snacks in a hairdressers, least of all scampi fries 😭🤣 usually only see them hanging up in social clubs behind the bar at a funeral 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Mask avoidance tactic?
I guess I have no issues wearing one because I’m not travelling up and down the country every day of the week.

Reactions: 18
Less than 24 hours apart - but she does not edit or use filters anymore Trolls she just looks good , I repeat she does not edit or use filters anymore Trolls.
123FA5A9-A128-4A6C-826E-29AECEEE2DC8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I've got 5 threads to catch up on 🙈😅😭 see has next week trolls when I'll probably have another 10 to get through 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s that she thinks people don’t realise she’s still doing it for me
Thing is anyone who doesn’t blow smoke up her arse in the comments or dares to question it will just get called a TrOlL and blocked. How her followers cannot see I do not know.

Reactions: 17
I co slept with my eldest because it was that or be awake all night... it’s not for everyone and trust me far from ideal when at nearly 5 he would still rather sleep in my bed 😂
However I never ever pretended he was a dreamy bespoke baby that slept 12 hours from day one!!!! How can you ever be a Mum influencer when you tell lies to make yourself look better/make everyone else feel worse

• Heart
Reactions: 33
You can bed share completely safely. It’s the safely part that Kate doesn’t get. You can’t do it if either parent has consumed any alcohol for start, and olive wearing a sleeping bag and being under a duvet as well is a massive overheating danger
I’ve worked with new parents in a past job and research consistently shows the problem with co-sleeping is that most parents don’t know how to do it safely and that does make the incidence of SIDS much much higher than for babies who sleep alone. For example, baby shouldn’t be in the middle of parents. Baby should be either in a special co-sleeping “extension” on the outside of the bed or in bed with only one parent so that ventilation is maximised etc.
We know enough about Kate’s parental judgment to know she won’t have researched it or be doing it safely because she put an 8 month old baby in a death trap being dragged behind a bike...alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.