Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Truff with olif and us trolls at her feet 😆

Is ur profile Sam W ?? 😂😂
Showing my age here (or my ignorance) who is Sam W?
No derailment here... x

I know many of us have said this before but what do her genuine sheeples think when she’s making references to things she’s seen on here?
They must think she’s bloody mental. It is a wonder she’s got any followers left. I know for sure that if I didn’t know about this site I would have unfollowed her a loooooong time ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Showing my age here (or my ignorance) who is Sam W?
No derailment here... x

I know many of us have said this before but what do her genuine sheeples think when she’s making references to things she’s seen on here?
They must think she’s bloody mental. It is a wonder she’s got any followers left. I know for sure that if I didn’t know about this site I would have unfollowed her a loooooong time ago.
Yeh like if you’re not in the loop with what gets said on here you’d think she was a head case! You’d be forced to check this site out just to understand what she’s wafflin on about 98% of the time. She’s obsessed. She forgets that not ALL (most, but not all) of her followers are here. She drums up more publicity for this site than anyone else out there. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
OHHHH MY GOD GANG!

Doing my morning tiktok scroll and nearly bleeping died! LOOK WHO IT IS!

SHES GOING TO BE FUMING!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 113
She’s having a social media break AGAIN. After having a day doing nothing but opening some parcels and going for Nando’s yesterday, she needs a break from it all!!
The quality of her content has gone downhill so much lately, particularly since leaving Oh Darlin’. Her “makeup” account is predominantly baby / baby weaning now, with some (terrible) fashion thrown in here and there. She’s even struggling with her interior account... posting baby weaning on there too. She needs to be more focussed

Reactions: 48
She’s having a social media break AGAIN. After having a day doing nothing but opening some parcels and going for Nando’s yesterday, she needs a break from it all!!
The quality of her content has gone downhill so much lately, particularly since leaving Oh Darlin’. Her “makeup” account is predominantly baby / baby weaning now, with some (terrible) fashion thrown in here and there. She’s even struggling with her interior account... posting baby weaning on there too. She needs to be more focussed
Troll!!
She works really hard doing absolutely nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my god that tik tok!!!!!
Is she now gunna hunt that girl down 🤣 be assed being kate hayes just effort lies after lies and covering them up back tracking etc

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Oh my god that tik tok!!!!!
Is she now gunna hunt that girl down 🤣 be assed being kate hayes just effort lies after lies and covering them up back tracking etc
Now that Truffs is on her radar there’s no doubt her dodgy editing is going to be appearing in a lot more videos 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
OHHHH MY GOD GANG!

Doing my morning tiktok scroll and nearly bleeping died! LOOK WHO IT IS!

SHES GOING TO BE FUMING!!!!!

Can you send a screenshot or her username , won’t let me load the TikTok so I’ll have to search it.
duck sake why always drama when in work! I’m going to have to quit to keep up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can you send a screenshot or her username , won’t let me load the TikTok so I’ll have to search it.
duck sake why always drama when in work! I’m going to have to quit to keep up 🤣
@bekahdayyy

Here’s the screenshots of the images used for anyone else that can’t get the tiktok to load.

E969F0E6-D1C2-46BC-BA01-E6C096773FC0.png
F56A23FC-BF3D-4E59-A771-76DE655E924A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
New call to boss.
“hi I know yesterday I couldn’t come in cos I was listening to my body. I know I said illl see you tomorrow but today I can’t come in. I’m listening to my mind. See you tomorrow. Maybe”

• Haha
Reactions: 43
That tiktok is hilarious, and what’s worse is there is NOTHING wrong with any of the original/other version of the pictures (apart from some dreadful makeup)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I bet it’s all Truffs programmes she has on like a selfish duck.. oh but wait she doesn’t watch Tv does she 🥴
Tellytubbies and Trolls Holiday are Truff’s programmes. Sitting there thinking how deep and insightful they are.

And no bleeping way do babies watch a whole film.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.