Katie Hayes #76 drunk and disorderly on the train, wiki is evidence of the journey of shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s trying to do ASMR on her reel, but she hasn’t said that, or hashtagged it as ASMR... so it’s just a weird video of her tapping things?
Maybe she was anxious, y’know like when she tapped and molested everything in Superdrug, cos of anxiety.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh is it the Gucci logo?? Hahahaha yeah she can’t afford real Gucci so gets the logo sprayed into her hair 😭😭 I can’t afford a Chanel bag so I might buy some stencils for me wig

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh is it the Gucci logo?? Hahahaha yeah she can’t afford real Gucci so gets the logo sprayed into her hair 😭😭 I can’t afford a Chanel bag so I might buy some stencils for me wig
Am dead at this 😂😂😂😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trollz I’m actually crying. The gammon is trying to play the new Resident Evil game next to me and he’s just told me off for ruining the scary ambience because I’m crying laughing at Lurpac😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.