Katie Hayes #76 drunk and disorderly on the train, wiki is evidence of the journey of shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Mr Smith walks in eating a ham sandwich
Me: *in absolute stitches' Is that a billy bear ham and cumber sandwich?
Him: *giving me a death stare* that tittle tattle site will end our marriage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Girls, I might be barking up the wrong tree here, just a gut instinct: do you think she's got her eye on someone else? It's been niggling in my mind since that video of Truff being a witch to Warwick Davies on the train the other day. I wasn't sure if she was trying to prove something to someone 🤔
Warwick Davies 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I’ve died

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Yel Is there anyway you can extend the 100 uploads per wiki page? I can’t upload anything new on page 2 it’s full 😭.. Are we really on part 3 Wiki already 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
I don't think I'm the right person for the job, but I want to see a Truff version of "We didn't start the fire" by Billy Joel. Glitter ball trophy for anyone who pulls it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh is it the Gucci logo?? Hahahaha yeah she can’t afford real Gucci so gets the logo sprayed into her hair 😭😭 I can’t afford a Chanel bag so I might buy some stencils for me wig
Isn't there a rapper called Gucci Mane?

Hang on, I can feel a dad joke coming...

When Delo said he wanted to see Gucci Mane that wasn't what he meant Truff.

(Give me 5 mins I can probably come up with a better one)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.