Katie Hayes #76 drunk and disorderly on the train, wiki is evidence of the journey of shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trollz I’m actually crying. The gammon is trying to play the new Resident Evil game next to me and he’s just told me off for ruining the scary ambience because I’m crying laughing at Lurpac😭😭😭
All i can picture from Lurpac is a tub of butter 😭😂😭

these are all excellent shouts!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
duck off. duck RIGHT off with these shouts, snorted like our M.C Hammered (on the train) Reading these 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The only people I can imagine buying this are middle aged mums for their horrified daughters. The cosmetic equivalent of your mum trying to send you on a school trip with you packed lunch in a netto bag.
I am howling 🤣🤣

N E T T O netto is the place to go, shop all day, shop all night, then come home with a bag of shite 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Omg I’m in bleeping tears catching up at all these rap names

run KFC and the notorious PIG

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Omg crying 😭😭😭
You funny fuckers
This weeks been a hilarious😆
Can’t wait to see what the weekend will bring

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mr pigeon is trying to join in the fun 😂 After several failed attempts and not quite getting the game he's come up with Salt Bae & Heffa
I've never been so proud & goes to show he must actually listen to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.