Katie Hayes #76 drunk and disorderly on the train, wiki is evidence of the journey of shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds of of Justin Fletcher - a different character for every day of the month!

My daughter went to home bargains the other day (rock smelly) and I asked her to look for kates stuff and to take a pic of the empty shelves for me.
she said there was shitloads in there but she didn’t want to take any pics cos she felt ashamed 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Nice bit Cultural appropriation their from divy Kate Hayes Home bargins must call a crisis meeting every single day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What a bleeping week this is. She’s the gift that keeps on giving isn’t she 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m still convinced she’s getting some commission from tattle or something. Why else would she keep creating so much content? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Warwick D and Lardi B
They just dont have that chemistry.
He does his pannels,
She sells her flannels,
Yet they seem to beg constantly.

Truff a snuff snuff,
She got some lip blush,
Her eyebrows are in need of a tweeze,
Her content is boring,
She just keeps resharing,
And delo comes up to her knees

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.