Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Lose yourself- KHM

Her tits are sweaty,
Knees weak, gunt is heavy.
Poppet’s vomit on her sweater already, HelloDave spaghetti.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
Right, that’s it. She’s well and truly fucked me off now.

Her emergency c section was an amazing experience?

My emergency c section was the most fucking terrifying experience of my life. When I was told I had to have it, I sobbed my heart out and didn’t stop crying for about 3 days after. I was exhausted and worried sick about my baby. I lost a significant amount of blood and ended up having a bad reaction to the anaesthesia which meant I couldn’t hold my baby for an hour.

I had such a traumatic time that my milk supply never established and I couldn’t breastfeed my baby. This absolutely broke my heart and I still cry about it now.

As a result of all of the above,I have PTSD and Post Natal Depression and Anxiety.

Now I know I was unlucky and not all experiences are the same but I can tell you now, no c section is a dreamy experience. It’s major abdominal surgery for fucks sake and she is a fucking liar saying she enjoyed it. Also the clue is in the name you melt, emergency. That means if the surgery didn’t happen then there was a risk to you or baby, how can you enjoy that? Oh yes that’s right, you felt relaxed because it wasn’t an emergency. I certainly didn’t feel relaxed when it transpired that the reason I wasn’t getting anywhere with my labour was because the cord was around my baby - including being wrapped around the neck. You had a planned c section because Olive was breech. There is nothing wrong with that so just be honest for once in your life, even planned it’s still scary.

She is an absolute danger and a fucking liar, if it was so dreamy Kate then why did you end up with an infection?

Stay in your fucking lane. You have got your knickers in a twist because you showed your true colours on the weekend and were quite rightly called out for your behaviour. You are not mother of the year. You get drunk in charge of your child, you put filters on her, you post her on the internet without a care of who she is exposed too.

You are a fucking disgrace Kate Hayes.

I’m sorry gang for the rant but she has tipped me over the edge.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 116

Moffat1

Not one bit of her Olive post makes any sense. Birth story? Hip dysplasia? Mums judging? Trolls? Make your mind up.
My baby was breach too, I also had an ‘emergency’ section which was planned for the week later but my waters burst (not all over my landing ‘like in the movies’). She changes her story so much, she can’t remember what she’s told people. Anyway, baby Mof got a hip scan at 6 weeks, all fine and it was never mentioned again, not had any routine scans.

My best TROLL pal who is a lurker but never posts messaged me an early but belting new thread title

77 #KHM and the chamber of c sec secrets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

Lala22

Chatty Member
Girls, I might be barking up the wrong tree here, just a gut instinct: do you think she's got her eye on someone else? It's been niggling in my mind since that video of Truff being a bitch to Warwick Davies on the train the other day. I wasn't sure if she was trying to prove something to someone 🤔
CF70D1FF-18DC-4FA4-8C05-346BB386A93A.jpeg

Delo at the infamous rockferry house party

• Haha
Reactions: 95
I’d probably respect her if she was more honest, I’ve never heard anyone describe having an emergency c section as amazing. I’ve never had kids unfortunately but hats off to any woman who has gone through childbirth naturally or Caesarian!
if she came on and said I’m fucking knackered, kids not slept all night, won’t eat anything but nuggets she’d be far more relatable. No one likes a show off in life, at the moment it’s hard enough for people, so many I know are struggling mentally, me included, and then for her to go on to her young followers like life is perfect is fucking sly.
If any one thinks that they’re a failure becuase life isn’t perfect based on these liars with fake lives on Instagram, then believe me, that’s what real life is. Ups and downs, highs and lows, tears, tantrums (even at my old age), money worries because you've spent more than you should have, it’s all totally normal.
Real life isn’t waking up each morning with a spring in your step every single day with no worries or problems.
I know for a fact if all this was around when I was 18, I’d have been in serious trouble mentally. No way would I have coped. She needs to think about what kind of impression she’s giving people that follow her.
I had a friend who was similar, I’d known her for years and years (think I’ve said this before) but all she ever did was tell me how great her life was, how all her family were swimming in money with not a care in the world, and it made me so so miserable. I felt like I wasn’t good enough and had failed at everything, even though I had a good job and my own car and house! I had to delete her out of my life for my own good. So the moral of the story is never believe anything you see online, and never compare your life to someone else’s and think that they’re better than you. We all end up in the same box when we die!!
I don’t half go on don’t I, and I’ve not even had a drink 🤣

And all this kids food shit that she does! Some people don’t have the money to make chicken in black bean sauce, or batch cook. Some mums struggle to put food on the table!! All gives the wrong impression to mums. If your kid will only eat a ham butty, give them a ham butty! If you haven’t got time to batch cook, don’t do it and never feel bad for not doing it!
In my baby years I think most kids survived on a diet of crisps, cheap food blitzed together and jam butties, sometimes I ate soil because I liked it 🤣 we all turned out fine so stop pressuring people into thinking that’s what you need to do to be a good mum.
If your pram isn’t electric and you bought it at a charity shop, who cares!! Someone walking round with a fancy pram bought on the never never is no better than you!

Never buy things with money you don’t have to impress people you don’t like!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
So I have returned my crap, smelly, broken brushes to Home Hardons. The lovely older lady on the till was telling me what a big deal Truff is and how she has her own salon in Liverpool and these brushes are exclusive to homies, I corrected her on both parts as any good troll would 🤷🏽‍♀️ I told her she has sold her salon to pay her debts off and you can get those brushes on Ali express. Almost felt bad telling her to read the wiki! If you are reading this home hardons lady then welcome, you are one of us now 👹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

EmilyP

I got told some now old stuff but whatever she’s a horror as we all know!😂

Delo got a panelling job in London and Katefish told cousin Hollie that she didn’t want him going alone because it was an attractive young mum. So soggy sandwich filler dragged Olive and her sweaty self along to make sure she could keep an eye on him.

How fucking unprofessional! But that’s Katefish for ya!

Also my sources tell me that she’s running Delo’s Delamere group on Instagram account and only letting him do jobs that are for famous people and katefish’s friends 🙄but if any women want a job doing Katefish will go through all Delos messages and stalks the Womens profiles and won’t let him do it if it’s an attractive slim women! Creepy manipulative abuse partner or what?!

You’re not insecure at all are you Kate?

Not a psycho partner at all are you Kate?

Not supporting women really as you go on about do you 'kornedbeef Kate'?

Also:

1.you’re not suppose to exercise after lip tattooing!🙄

2.you didn’t spell your own cousins name correct on 'your' cheap H&B lashes🥴

3.you can’t load a dish washer properly how unhygienic😵💫🤮

4.you haven’t stopped using your filter on your face/whole life which is sad but could you at least not talk or filter your monotone/oddly squeaky fake voice.

5.Wreath and Wreth? What the fuck?

6.Stay in your fucking lame 'lane' you don’t know shit about anything.

7.leave that poor grieving Cane family alone!! Stop tagging them in your fake bullshit!

8.I’ll be getting dressed up as a tin of Princes Corned beef as I represent katefish’s corned beef hash arms before photoshopping👍🏼🦬

Seeya later. Back to work👋

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

Noteanoshade

As I walk through the snug claustrophobic to death

I take a look at my life, and realize there's nothin' left

'Cause I've been fakin' and blaggin' so long

That even momma Mez thinks my mind is gone

But I ain't never tricked a man that didn't deserve it

Philly done up me house, he sued me. Now delo’s got his tools that’s all we hear of

You trolls watch how you talkin' and where you walkin'

Or you’ll find me in homies, my face will make you bork.

You see me on my London trip, so drunk I nearly took the knock

Oh my life’s a joke, I can’t see myself through the twirl smoke

Fool, I'm the kinda Mom the little homies wanna be like

Olive finally out the seat at night, stretching out, the room in pure daylight.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
21809895-5FF9-4085-8617-52F34AAA6711.jpeg

Just come across thon her tagged photos.

The one on the left is what she posted.
The one on the right is from the video of someone doing her “glam” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shes shinier than the fuckin Tin man!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

Jane Bolt

Hi guyzzzzzzz!
Long time lurker here. I usually just read (was directed here a while back from truff herself) but just had to comment on the following after the last few days…

She’s pisses me off so much she’s such a fucking liar!! Has she fuck received messages about Olive. She blatantly reads here but doesn’t want to say in fear that it will send people here to take a look, and therefore see the real Kate. No one ever says anything horrible about Olive, only express concerns about her hips etc, and when people comment on her Insta about her child saying she’s cute or beautiful she’s okay with it, but if someone says something she doesn’t agree with or like- then they are called a troll! So people can comment on your baby and give their opinion as long as it’s admiring only?! Fucking self centred egotistical bitch.

Which brings me to my next point. The way she was on those videos to Delo. Acting as if he is obsessed with her, wanting to be near her. He’s sat on his seat on the train love. He’s not even touching you, he’s on his phone. And even if he was obsessed with you, as if you wouldn’t fucking love it you insecure whopper. No one thinks it’s funny that you are trying to make a tit of your own fella. Who does she think she is speaking to anyone like that? That was the real Kate.

Lastly, her story with her nan then. Proper cute she is, but why has she got the camera shoved in her face?! The nurse brought her to the window and she said it was just what she needed to see after her bad day and have some family time. But you’re looking at her through the camera on your phone? Yeah real precious family time there! She’s deluded. She can’t put her phone down for 10 fucking minutes to see her nan in private. Yano the private life she claims she has. Laughable!!

Anyway soz for the rant and I’ll probs go quiet again now as I just prefer to read, I can’t even be assed texting my own mates I’m that lazy to text 😂

P.s some of you should have your own show, hilarious!

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Pair of cunts together
Fucking hell imagine being such a sad fuck your name on Instagram is ‘part time working mummy’. I have absolutely no idea why these women think that being a mum is a personality trait. I have a child and it makes me massively cringe when people constantly make everything about themselves being a parent. ‘Mum life’, ‘mum bun’, ‘mum brain’, ‘working mummy life’.. fuck off you utter bores. It goes without having to repeatedly say that I love my child dearly, but she’s also a little bit of a twat sometimes and there’s way more to me than just being someone’s mum. It’s like they all want a medal for procreating. Her posts repeatedly tagging other influencers writing ‘best mummy to Noah/Nova’ etc, how would you actually know what type of parent they are you utter beg.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85