Katie Hayes #76 drunk and disorderly on the train, wiki is evidence of the journey of shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jealous of all the girl’s that can go as one of Phillys Long Fingers. I’m only 5 ft 3, I’ll have to go as Delo.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Jealous of all the girl’s that can go as one of Phillys Long Fingers. I’m only 5 ft 3, I’ll have to go as Delo.
I'm only small, if you get on my shoulders you be the top of pilgrim kate and I'll be the bottom half with my waders on. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Flying through these threads like a falcon girls! Nobody volunteered to dress up as the garlic bulb nose yet? Or the birds nest full of 'hair mask' 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Flying through these threads like a falcon girls! Nobody volunteered to dress up as the garlic bulb nose yet? Or the birds nest full of 'hair mask' 🙈
Ahhhhhh no way as if no one thought of the garlic bulb nose yet 😂

The other makeup artist, who ‘wouldn’t use the lashes on clients’ I think we might have pushed her tutorial numbers up far higher than most of truffs lives
Oh duck off hahahaha god love her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.