Katie Hayes #76 drunk and disorderly on the train, wiki is evidence of the journey of shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them eyebrows are the worst ones I’ve ever seen. Thought her bezzie, boss business woman, blended family goalz Chezza was the queen of brows?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Firstly apologies for the truff close up 🤣🤣

The lip blush whatever she's had done begged for free, did the girl forget to line the other side?!

View attachment 580815
She has over lined them hasn’t she, that’s gona look great once it’s starts fading, also she’s followed no after care either the nob

Pahahahahahahhahahahahahahahshahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
She has over lined them hasn’t she, that’s gona look great once it’s starts fading, also she’s followed no after care either the nob

WHOOO THE duck IS THAT 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

She needs to keep searching for this style she claims to have lost but now found since having Olive.

I will put money on these black marks still being in her hair this time next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg what a sad little life she leads 🤣🤣 that’s like me wanting to be in my husbands office or out on business with him while he’s got girls working in the office attractive girls as well! I don’t care if there going to cheat they will I’m not following him round my whole marriage I’m not insecure enough to do that 😂😂😂 I couldn’t give a duck I’m no clingy wife and he loves that he knows I’m the boss 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and spends his money 😂😂🙊

Paying back her debts to the government I hope 😂
My husband delivers food to schools and old peoples homes and he has all the dinner ladies in love with him - they all give him plates of food, he'd be fuming if I started tagging along (I wouldn't cos you know, i'm normal) and made him miss out on his 5 free lunches every day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If she’s going to tell me that latest upload hasn’t been filtered then I am the bleeping Pope.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well them lips are gonna heal well 🤣🤣 hasn’t even been 24hrs. Cheapo eyelashes hanging off again even when applied by someone else. She said she was doing a vid for the Kate hayes page. Find it interesting that she doesn’t even do her own make up when she needs to do actual work
How the hell am I the same age as her??? She’s looks as old as chez who is 42 #fitatforty #fitmomma

If she’s going to tell me that latest upload hasn’t been filtered then I am the bleeping Pope.
Your profile pic ❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15

WHO THE duck IS THAT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why does she think she’s the sixth Kardashian/Jenner sister 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That makeup is horrendous. Reminds me of when I was 18 and thought I was boss with my colourful FCUK (remember that?) eyeshadow and slathered it on my lids bouncing round Tenerife
FCUK 😂 That's a blast from the past l! I had one that said Fabulous Cleavage Under Kit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.