Katie Hayes #76 drunk and disorderly on the train, wiki is evidence of the journey of shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she had fillers as well, I know she says she hasn’t, but even with any swelling from the blush they look big. Actually I might be talking shite cos I thought she’d had them done the other week, there’s a fair bit of migration. Anyone else think that? What do our beauty girls think?
She has 100% had lip filler, she’s got the classic duck mouth. Has she claimed she hasn’t??? I hope not because it’s painfully obvious. Pure filler muzzy going on

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She has over lined them hasn’t she, that’s gona look great once it’s starts fading, also she’s followed no after care either the nob

Pahahahahahahhahahahahahahahshahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha
I hope her lip girl bolkocks her. Also looking a bit thick around the waist there Truff!

She has 100% had lip filler, she’s got the classic duck mouth. Has she claimed she hasn’t??? I hope not because it’s painfully obvious. Pure filler muzzy going on
I know she used to and she admitted as much this morning, but that pic made me think she’s had filler as well recently if not yesterday x

Reactions: 14
Why do her brows look like an unshaven muff I like a bushy brow but there’s not even shape to them, also max isn’t your boy he’s danielles 🧐
They look like 2 possums carrying their babies on their back!

I think she’s trying to do ASMR on her reel, but she hasn’t said that, or hashtagged it as ASMR... so it’s just a weird video of her tapping things?
Like she knows what is stands for!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has over lined them hasn’t she, that’s gona look great once it’s starts fading, also she’s followed no after care either the nob

Pahahahahahahhahahahahahahahshahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha
copied Carl Bembridge style he did on a model yesterday hahahaha no originality as per!!

Reactions: 7
I got told some now old stuff but whatever she’s a horror as we all know!😂

Delo got a panelling job in London and Katefish told cousin Hollie that she didn’t want him going alone because it was an attractive young mum. So soggy sandwich filler dragged Olive and her sweaty self along to make sure she could keep an eye on him.

How bleeping unprofessional! But that’s Katefish for ya!

Also my sources tell me that she’s running Delo’s Delamere group on Instagram account and only letting him do jobs that are for famous people and katefish’s friends 🙄but if any women want a job doing Katefish will go through all Delos messages and stalks the Womens profiles and won’t let him do it if it’s an attractive slim women! Creepy manipulative abuse partner or what?!

You’re not insecure at all are you Kate?

Not a psycho partner at all are you Kate?

Not supporting women really as you go on about do you 'kornedbeef Kate'?

Also:

1.you’re not suppose to exercise after lip tattooing!🙄

2.you didn’t spell your own cousins name correct on 'your' cheap H&B lashes🥴

3.you can’t load a dish washer properly how unhygienic😵💫🤮

4.you haven’t stopped using your filter on your face/whole life which is sad but could you at least not talk or filter your monotone/oddly squeaky fake voice.

5.Wreath and Wreth? What the duck?

6.Stay in your bleeping lame 'lane' you don’t know tit about anything.

7.leave that poor grieving Cane family alone!! Stop tagging them in your fake bullshit!

8.I’ll be getting dressed up as a tin of Princes Corned beef as I represent katefish’s corned beef hash arms before photoshopping👍🏼🦬

Seeya later. Back to work👋
I didn’t know that about the panelling job (unless it was the Lucy Meeks one) Just because she fancies him doesn’t mean any other woman would fancy him. What does she think is going to happen? He gets the job and gets on the job? She’s a horror!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Normal mums know and acknowledge there is way more to them than being someone’s mum. We were fully functional kick ass women before and will be when the kids have all flown. It’s just utter bullshit motorised by social media to make women feel inadequate and it’s boring

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The top does!! 🥴

No filter here guyzzzz..

She’s obviously not been gifted any facials recently & la prawn isn’t very hydrating is it Truffs??
So, sorry if this has been said, just catching up, so did she model for a student who was training in lip blush? READ THE WIKI

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I got told some now old stuff but whatever she’s a horror as we all know!😂

Delo got a panelling job in London and Katefish told cousin Hollie that she didn’t want him going alone because it was an attractive young mum. So soggy sandwich filler dragged Olive and her sweaty self along to make sure she could keep an eye on him.

How bleeping unprofessional! But that’s Katefish for ya!

Also my sources tell me that she’s running Delo’s Delamere group on Instagram account and only letting him do jobs that are for famous people and katefish’s friends 🙄but if any women want a job doing Katefish will go through all Delos messages and stalks the Womens profiles and won’t let him do it if it’s an attractive slim women! Creepy manipulative abuse partner or what?!

You’re not insecure at all are you Kate?

Not a psycho partner at all are you Kate?

Not supporting women really as you go on about do you 'kornedbeef Kate'?

Also:

1.you’re not suppose to exercise after lip tattooing!🙄

2.you didn’t spell your own cousins name correct on 'your' cheap H&B lashes🥴

3.you can’t load a dish washer properly how unhygienic😵💫🤮

4.you haven’t stopped using your filter on your face/whole life which is sad but could you at least not talk or filter your monotone/oddly squeaky fake voice.

5.Wreath and Wreth? What the duck?

6.Stay in your bleeping lame 'lane' you don’t know tit about anything.

7.leave that poor grieving Cane family alone!! Stop tagging them in your fake bullshit!

8.I’ll be getting dressed up as a tin of Princes Corned beef as I represent katefish’s corned beef hash arms before photoshopping👍🏼🦬

Seeya later. Back to work👋
I knew she’d only gone to London as a tag-a-long because she didn’t trust him!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg what a sad little life she leads 🤣🤣 that’s like me wanting to be in my husbands office or out on business with him while he’s got girls working in the office attractive girls as well! I don’t care if there going to cheat they will I’m not following him round my whole marriage I’m not insecure enough to do that 😂😂😂 I couldn’t give a duck I’m no clingy wife and he loves that he knows I’m the boss 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and spends his money 😂😂🙊
My gammons job is one that has a perception of being tall dark and handsome and him shagging all the time. The truth is he’s about 5’ 10 bald and about 3 st overweight and too knackered to shag his time away. 😂 she’s got issues she has

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When you’re training whales in Seaworld at 4 but gotta lip sync for your life at 6.
I know you are all probably fed up of me going on about her eyebrows but they really are upsetting me 🥴

Well them lips are gonna heal well 🤣🤣 hasn’t even been 24hrs. Cheapo eyelashes hanging off again even when applied by someone else. She said she was doing a vid for the Kate hayes page. Find it interesting that she doesn’t even do her own make up when she needs to do actual work
My 7 and 8 year old granddaughters do makeup on their dolls better than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
717130F8-AFC3-4AAA-8168-E4920898E772.jpeg

Been out on a visit in Warrington today and popped into Homey B’s for a few bits. The Olivia Hale section was twice the size of this clearly not sold out shelf end.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Girls, I might be barking up the wrong tree here, just a gut instinct: do you think she's got her eye on someone else? It's been niggling in my mind since that video of Truff being a witch to Warwick Davies on the train the other day. I wasn't sure if she was trying to prove something to someone 🤔
Wouldn’t surprise me if she did. PLF’s side of the bed wasn’t even cold when Delo slid his size 3’s in there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Girls, I might be barking up the wrong tree here, just a gut instinct: do you think she's got her eye on someone else? It's been niggling in my mind since that video of Truff being a witch to Warwick Davies on the train the other day. I wasn't sure if she was trying to prove something to someone 🤔
Omg I really thought you meant THE Warwick Davies! 🥴 🥴 🥴 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why’s she wearing a Du-Rag 😭😭🤣🤣🤣
I am bleeping SCREEEAAAAAMMMMIN!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
122DAC05-7EC5-4D08-9253-62E08D85124D.jpeg

.. she looks so heavy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.