Katie Hayes #76 drunk and disorderly on the train, wiki is evidence of the journey of shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on trolls one of you good looking single girls needs to take one for the team and message delo and ask him to come price up a job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Apart from showering, she’s pretty much done everything else to them she’s been told not to do, they’re going to heal so well

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe her lips are odd ffs. That’s what happens when you beg for things for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This 👏🏼
If he’s gonna cheap he’ll cheat. Telling him what he can and can’t do will have him packing sooner or later.

I was thinking it must be exhausting keeping up the pretence that every aspect of your life is perfect, I don’t know how she does it, she’ll end up having a breakdown one day...
Exactly this! We work because we don’t cling and drain the life out of each other we argue every day over stupid stuff be the minute is stops grabbing my arse every day is the day I know he’s done 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Feel like i've got a whole other family on this thread now. Fkin el you girls make me laugh. I haven't belly laughed for ages until i found tattle. Xxx

When you’re training whales in Seaworld at 4 but gotta lip sync for your life at 6.
TROLL she is the whale

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Why have your lips 👄 “blushed” if you’re going to slather them in foundation
2008 called it wants its look back 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Feel like i've got a whole other family on this thread now. Fkin el you girls make me laugh. I haven't belly laughed for ages until i found tattle. Xxx

TROLL she is the whale
I wouldn’t like to be in that splash zone.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That makeup is horrendous. Reminds me of when I was 18 and thought I was boss with my colourful FCUK (remember that?) eyeshadow and slathered it on my lids bouncing round Tenerife

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Tell me she isn’t sat in that make up chair still wearing this morning’s gym gear? That is absolutely disgusting🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.