Katie Hayes #76 drunk and disorderly on the train, wiki is evidence of the journey of shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
L
Why are we surprised she didn’t pay for her lips. Course she never paid for them, she doesn’t pay for anything! Anyone else remember this when she begged for her cot?
if I was a business and a influencer sent me a dm begging for my product there is no way I would just hand one over! They may get a bit of exposure but this is fukin embarrassing
oh I’d feel ashamed ya know. Modern day begging. She’s such a bad bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I got told some now old stuff but whatever she’s a horror as we all know!😂

Delo got a panelling job in London and Katefish told cousin Hollie that she didn’t want him going alone because it was an attractive young mum. So soggy sandwich filler dragged Olive and her sweaty self along to make sure she could keep an eye on him.

How bleeping unprofessional! But that’s Katefish for ya!

Also my sources tell me that she’s running Delo’s Delamere group on Instagram account and only letting him do jobs that are for famous people and katefish’s friends 🙄but if any women want a job doing Katefish will go through all Delos messages and stalks the Womens profiles and won’t let him do it if it’s an attractive slim women! Creepy manipulative abuse partner or what?!

You’re not insecure at all are you Kate?

Not a psycho partner at all are you Kate?

Not supporting women really as you go on about do you 'kornedbeef Kate'?

Also:

1.you’re not suppose to exercise after lip tattooing!🙄

2.you didn’t spell your own cousins name correct on 'your' cheap H&B lashes🥴

3.you can’t load a dish washer properly how unhygienic😵💫🤮

4.you haven’t stopped using your filter on your face/whole life which is sad but could you at least not talk or filter your monotone/oddly squeaky fake voice.

5.Wreath and Wreth? What the duck?

6.Stay in your bleeping lame 'lane' you don’t know tit about anything.

7.leave that poor grieving Cane family alone!! Stop tagging them in your fake bullshit!

8.I’ll be getting dressed up as a tin of Princes Corned beef as I represent katefish’s corned beef hash arms before photoshopping👍🏼🦬

Seeya later. Back to work👋
Woweeeeeeee my mouth is burning after that tea ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Welcome girly. We need a voice note option on here don’t we, I can never be arsed typing/texting back either 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Imagine you could do this and the truff herself came on, as she does, and left us a message 🤣

HIYYY MY BESPOKE TROLLSSS

• Haha
Also I wish she’d stop saying emergency c section. If what she’s saying is true then it won’t have been an ‘emergency’ like she’s implying.
I had a c section booked in for 39 weeks but my waters broke 10 days before, I was 4cm and having contractions when I arrived at the hospital but still had my c-section as soon as there was a available slot in theatre. This will have even what happened with her, no crazy rush etc which is why she’s saying it was an amazing experience. This is why people who’ve had genuine emergency sections can’t get their heads around this calm and lovely experience she’s talking about. Mine and Kate’s was more like an elective situation. Please don’t let her get to you. I also had an alright recovery (wasn’t anywhere near as bad as I expected) but I took it easy, stayed on the couch for a week after and deffo wasn’t raving in a tent with a 9 day old. Her karma was that infection. She’s a selfish head, that baby will have been passed around like a parcel in the middle of a pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Hey Trollzzz

Just on my lunch break so thought I’d pop on after my debut yesterday.

If this BNO was to happen, I’d obviously come as Jane Bolt ✌🏼 Sweaty outfit I went for a run in earlier that morning, won’t get changed I might just whip out one of my dirty brushes and cover my over filled lips with foundation. I’ll look gorge!

I still can’t believe this girl try’s to convince everyone she has a private life. She wouldn’t know what a private life was if she went back to school and actually got a bleeping education.
The only thing she keeps private is when she’s taking a tit or shovelling food in her gob. Even then, we still hear about the tit in her nails and get to watch her preparing all the food so doesn’t count.
She can’t share her friends and family on her grid because they all know everyone hates her and why would they want to be associated with that. They actually have a choice not to be posted unlike her poor daughter who doesn’t have a voice yet. Everything else, literally everything is shared. Private life is a happy life hun maybe if you tried it you’d actually be much happier instead of constantly trying to portray you are!

As you were x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
L

oh I’d feel ashamed ya know. Modern day begging. She’s such a bad bum.
She’s Deffo on the beg the other day for someone to do her Garden !!! Wonder what’s happened to the money from the mega bucks deal with H&B 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve been lurking for a few weeks and she’s is getting increasingly frustrating!!! I followed her from the sob story troll videos but since reading the wiki and these threads (slowly working my way through lol) I have seen the true KHM! The new reel on Instagram.. is it supposed to be some sort of ASMR? I might have to unfollow but I will loose all of my laughs lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Delo got a panelling job in London and Katefish told cousin Hollie that she didn’t want him going alone because it was an attractive young mum. So soggy sandwich filler dragged Olive and her sweaty self along to make sure she could keep an eye on him.

Also my sources tell me that she’s running Delo’s Delamere group on Instagram account and only letting him do jobs that are for famous people and katefish’s friends 🙄but if any women want a job doing Katefish will go through all Delos messages and stalks the Womens profiles and won’t let him do it if it’s an attractive slim women! Creepy manipulative abuse partner or what?!

Also:

4.you haven’t stopped using your filter on your face/whole life which is sad but could you at least not talk or filter your monotone/oddly squeaky fake voice.

7.leave that poor grieving Cane family alone!! Stop tagging them in your fake bullshit!

8.I’ll be getting dressed up as a tin of Princes Corned beef as I represent katefish’s corned beef hash arms before photoshopping👍🏼🦬

Omg what a sad little life she leads 🤣🤣 that’s like me wanting to be in my husbands office or out on business with him while he’s got girls working in the office attractive girls as well! I don’t care if there going to cheat they will I’m not following him round my whole marriage I’m not insecure enough to do that 😂😂😂 I couldn’t give a duck I’m no clingy wife and he loves that he knows I’m the boss 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and spends his money 😂😂🙊

She’s Deffo on the beg the other day for someone to do her Garden !!! Wonder what’s happened to the money from the mega bucks deal with H&B 🤔
Paying back her debts to the government I hope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg what a sad little life she leads 🤣🤣 that’s like me wanting to be in my husbands office or out on business with him while he’s got girls working in the office attractive girls as well! I don’t care if there going to cheat they will I’m not following him round my whole marriage I’m not insecure enough to do that 😂😂😂 I couldn’t give a duck I’m no clingy wife and he loves that he knows I’m the boss 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and spends his money 😂😂🙊

Paying back her debts to the government I hope 😂
This 👏🏼
If he’s gonna cheap he’ll cheat. Telling him what he can and can’t do will have him packing sooner or later.

I was thinking it must be exhausting keeping up the pretence that every aspect of your life is perfect, I don’t know how she does it, she’ll end up having a breakdown one day...

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Also:

Yeah it’s common knowledge she runs Delamere group Insta. The scandal when “he” was using other people’s photos she was replying to the person they stole the panneling photo off saying Delo can’t use Insta so she helps him with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Yeah it’s common knowledge she runs Delamere group Insta. The scandal when “he” was using other people’s photos she was replying to the person they stole the panneling photo off saying Delo can’t use Insta so she helps him with it.
Thanks Queen Barb! Honestly this girl gives me tension headaches😑

• Haha
Thanks Queen Barb! Honestly this girl gives me tension headaches😑
Shes a bleeping idiot isn’t she!
This is what I’m on about... not a chance she “saw” without stalking the girl Delo was messaging without being logged onto Delo’s business Instagram.... she’s a bleeping crackpot

B8381BE5-58E9-4BDC-B3AD-1C9B21BB7C98.png
10EDE820-342B-41C0-AE81-B7073D398BAE.png

4AE8AF79-5357-4F92-A126-9511DAD3B6F7.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Can anyone remember the name of the other company she/he tried to rip off? It was like vertical wood panels? I actually fancy getting this in my new extension. Venetian something?!

Reactions: 10
No excuse for abuse has set up an Instagram page and they have been releasing the videos each week on there. Episode 4 has just landed so we may only be 1 week away from episode 5 🤞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve never known a couple to have a relationship as cringey as those 2. It’s so unnatural, forced and it’s just a really weird dynamic 😳 it’s like he’s her little brother 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 44
No excuse for abuse has set up an Instagram page and they have been releasing the videos each week on there. Episode 4 has just landed so we may only be 1 week away from episode 5 🤞
Think 2nd of june is the next ‘big revel’ with those

Reactions: 15
Firstly apologies for the truff close up 🤣🤣

The lip blush whatever she's had done begged for free, did the girl forget to line the other side?!

Screenshot_2021-05-19-14-26-18-53.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I know it’s been said but I had lip blush 4 years ago as I worked at a training place and they needed a model so I stepped in - you are not meant to wear make up around the area for at least a week or Vaseline i was given a special ointment to put on should they get too dry I had to stop the gym as sweat is a no no and showering try keep them dry and they still peeled and looked tit so far she’s put make up on Vaseline and got sweaty - brilliant work there Kate
Least we know she’ll deffo be following the no shower rule

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.