Katie Hayes #76 drunk and disorderly on the train, wiki is evidence of the journey of shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously?
I’m sorry, but she’s a “makeup artist”, AND trying to sell her lashes. This is SO poor, it really is. There’s absolutely no excuse for this kind of laziness at all. It’s your job ffs... do better!! The quality of her content and work right now is possibly the lowest I’ve seen from a makeup artist / influencer. Imagine being one of the brides that’s booked her for their wedding makeup and seeing this? Imagine considering buying her lashes and seeing that they can’t even be applied by a makeup artist properly? What is she doing??

View attachment 580505
This needs lashing on the wiki. She is a SHAM.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she saying that all she's had done is lip blush? I'm no excerpt but it looks like she's had a gob full of filler at the same time?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What the.....
.View attachment 580536

Also I don’t get it, why is she tapping tubes of bobbles with her finger nails? Is she trolling us with these weird arse videos? I’m confused.
View attachment 580537
She looks like a blow up doll in that first picture. I was wondering if she was trying to do some ASMR thing with all the tapping... or more likely she’s forgot to turn the sound off because she’s just SO busy

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi guyzzzzzzz!
Long time lurker here. I usually just read (was directed here a while back from truff herself) but just had to comment on the following after the last few days…

She’s pisses me off so much she’s such a bleeping liar!! Has she duck received messages about Olive. She blatantly reads here but doesn’t want to say in fear that it will send people here to take a look, and therefore see the real Kate. No one ever says anything horrible about Olive, only express concerns about her hips etc, and when people comment on her Insta about her child saying she’s cute or beautiful she’s okay with it, but if someone says something she doesn’t agree with or like- then they are called a troll! So people can comment on your baby and give their opinion as long as it’s admiring only?! bleeping self centred egotistical witch.

Which brings me to my next point. The way she was on those videos to Delo. Acting as if he is obsessed with her, wanting to be near her. He’s sat on his seat on the train love. He’s not even touching you, he’s on his phone. And even if he was obsessed with you, as if you wouldn’t bleeping love it you insecure whopper. No one thinks it’s funny that you are trying to make a tit of your own fella. Who does she think she is speaking to anyone like that? That was the real Kate.

Lastly, her story with her nan then. Proper cute she is, but why has she got the camera shoved in her face?! The nurse brought her to the window and she said it was just what she needed to see after her bad day and have some family time. But you’re looking at her through the camera on your phone? Yeah real precious family time there! She’s deluded. She can’t put her phone down for 10 bleeping minutes to see her nan in private. Yano the private life she claims she has. Laughable!!

Anyway soz for the rant and I’ll probs go quiet again now as I just prefer to read, I can’t even be assed texting my own mates I’m that lazy to text 😂

P.s some of you should have your own show, hilarious!
Welcome girly. We need a voice note option on here don’t we, I can never be arsed typing/texting back either 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You can tell the lashes are absolutely shite
Sophie Russel can’t even stick them down properly, they look like two different styles,
She’s was probably thinking what’s this shite I’ve got to work with
I worked as a makeup artist for about 6 years... there is nothing worse than cheap crappy lashes. They don’t stick down properly, are uncomfortable for the client and just look crap.
Let’s face it, Kate ALWAYS has a lash hanging off the inner corner - and that’s when she’s using good lashes. But this today was just something else... it’s literally just stuck on the middle of her eye and no where else. Both the inner and outer corners were completely unattached! How can she not see that?!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How has she got the brass balls to talk about not filtering anymore when she was filtering pictures in London three days ago?? And filtered her baby to look blonder and her eyes bluer??

• Haha
Reactions: 30
To me "momma glam" is tips on how to look alive in the 5 mins you have spare between feeds and a quick shower !?

I may be wrong but not many "mommas" at the swings in full contour, brown smokes and lashes etc etc.

Just a thought 💨💨💨

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She’s looking really old lately. She needs to rest in her nice spacious living room and also start wearing sunscreen

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Exactly what I mean, and in a way it could prove that she is behind some of the messages she gets “sent” as some sort of weird fuel when she wants a rant about something - who has the bleeping time
Also if she’s constantly on here I can’t wait for her to catch up in a few days/weeks/months and we get a troll rant about our KHM BNO 🤣🦬
Dunno if anyone else works in healthcare here but when I saw BNO all I could think of was “bowels not opened” I AM CONSTIPATION

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Why do her brows look like an unshaven muff I like a bushy brow but there’s not even shape to them, also max isn’t your boy he’s danielles 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why is she always ‘so busy’. This is your job you bleeping weapon. You don’t have a salon to go to any more you just need to open the front door and receive boxes of undeserved gifted items. Take your boss momma planner and use it ffs.

Get the baby watched one day a week and film a weeks worth of content and schedule them to post it’s not rocket science.

Rushing through ‘tutorials’ because she’s scared the teletubbies is about to finish so Olive will start trying to escape the high hair and moan. If you go live, you need to have the time to answer and read the feedback and questions. Someone said yesterday what did you use and she picked up a tinted moisturiser and just said this one!

Again Katie Jane you can have this little gem for free. Forget the amount of followers on the main page and ask h&b to change your Instagram handle on the packaging to the range one. All these 14 year olds who are buying it really do not need to see what a baby ballet class and mushed up chicken black bean.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Was just thinking this, nowhere does it say Ad. Wasn’t her sofa gifted as well? I don’t know the rules but doesn’t every picture with her sofa in have to say #gifted?
I'm guessing it was gifted in exchange for this shoddy excuse of an article https://sofological.sofology.co.uk/author/katie-hayes/

If insta receive enough complaints about the failure to disclose ad content, the account will be suspended. Just putting that out there...

Reactions: 27
Is anyone coming as a balloon arrangement (a recycled one at that) that has to be at every event or function she has

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.