Katie Hayes #76 drunk and disorderly on the train, wiki is evidence of the journey of shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do doctors even call it double-jointed anymore? I worked with a girl with hypermobility and she was forever injuring herself. She’d cough and a rib would pop out of place. Can’t see that Kate would take the care that is needed with hypermobility and surely being constantly imprisoned in a car seat is unhelpful.
You’re right, doctors don’t call it double jointed. I have hypermobility amd can dislocate my joints really easily and bend my fingers and legs back without it hurting me 😂 If I was going to do an insta post on it I would at least use the correct terms if I were ‘SPrEAdINg AwAReNESs’🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Quick google to see what the crack is:

‘As you heal, take a pause on workouts and touching your lips to anything that can potentially irritate or infect them. "Avoid sweating, swimming, kissing, eating spicy foods, and applying any cosmetics to the area until they are fully healed,"
This bleep 🤦🏻‍♀️ Has she not learned anything from her smelly infected c-section scar? She’s actually going to risk infection again just to keep up appearances on the gram. She’s not right in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The lip blush craze is a bit like the eyebrow one, everyone had it done then everyone realised it was tit and got rid. Apart from my old friend who still has it done and has marker pen eyebrows from the 90’s

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Seriously?
I’m sorry, but she’s a “makeup artist”, AND trying to sell her lashes. This is SO poor, it really is. There’s absolutely no excuse for this kind of laziness at all. It’s your job ffs... do better!! The quality of her content and work right now is possibly the lowest I’ve seen from a makeup artist / influencer. Imagine being one of the brides that’s booked her for their wedding makeup and seeing this? Imagine considering buying her lashes and seeing that they can’t even be applied by a makeup artist properly? What is she doing??

2744D9CB-E2FA-4166-BBE4-6CC64E4E54E5.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
I’ve recently joined the mum club.
HOWEVER
As much as I love it I am my own person and more than a mother. These influenzas piss me off no end. Just because you’ve now got womb fruits doesn’t mean everything you do is mum related 😴😴😴😴

eta went abit truff there with the I AM 😅
A million times this.
The other one that really winds me up is ‘my best friend’ they aren’t your best friend, they are your child!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Hold on. How come her lips are bright red when she is running and a pink nude in the story. Has she had them done red and put lippy on for that story or did she put red lippy on to run…confused

Reactions: 22
Hold on. How come her lips are bright red when she is running and a pink nude in the story. Has she had them done red and put lippy on for that story or did she put red lippy on to run…confused
Maybe she went for a run right after having them done but waited so she could post it this morning to look like she was ✨5am✨ Club ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Don’t put Vaseline on - I’ve got nothing on my lips apart from Vaseline

and she had it done as a model at luxe academy on a 1-1 course. Just in case we were fooled in to thinking she paid! (Or did any research in to the person doing the treatment)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Is she still in her running kit too??
She should be the ambassador for love yourself.
she definitely doesn’t edit her pictures or have every tweak known to man does she?? What a fraud 🙈

Reactions: 18
I’ve recently joined the mum club.
HOWEVER
As much as I love it I am my own person and more than a mother. These influenzas piss me off no end. Just because you’ve now got womb fruits doesn’t mean everything you do is mum related 😴😴😴😴

eta went abit truff there with the I AM 😅
Womb fruits!!! 🤣 hahaha! It took me a while to realise I’m still ME after having my bespoke. Infact a few years. But it’s so true! Well said 👏🏼 Xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've been watching too much Robert Welsh, she says no filter but the spot on her forehead that keeps disappearing says otherwise!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.