Katie Hayes #76 drunk and disorderly on the train, wiki is evidence of the journey of shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s banging on about “make sure you look into it when booking to have something done on your face”... then has something done on her face by someone who’s never done it before?! Guessing this was a freebie then!

90D40C6A-C7AD-4C60-9CFE-C2BA7902358C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
What is that hair tie reel all about 😂 banging, tapping, clicking. The state of the extensions underneath when she separates her hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haha so she couldn't afford the treatment so was a model. All fine but why pretend. She's such a fakester. No wonder as she's been going in about it for a few weeks now.
Re schools, do you think she will send Olive to private? Does Cheryl's kid go to private? Surely so with the experience cars, house etc?

Olive sleeps with you, just admit it.

Wheres DJ Indesit gone?(I know it's an oldie but it's a goodun!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What the.....
B05EADE8-C34B-457E-B187-E11A06E77C26.png

Also I don’t get it, why is she tapping tubes of bobbles with her finger nails? Is she trolling us with these weird arse videos? I’m confused.
4592B2A2-E31F-4A03-A4CC-32E4CEF1393E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm going to report her to the ASA. This latest Reel is an ad and it needs to be marked as such. She really boils my piss. Marking it as 'brand ambassador' is not making it as an #ad. Off to fill out the form. Feel free to join- dead easy to do online. The more complaints the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
How is there 16 pages in this thread already?? Youz trollz all need to get off the UC and find jobz hunzzzzzzzz :LOL: Scrap that - I need to get ON the UC and make this my full time occupation ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Is that sophie Russel who done them ? I remember her saying she getting them done by her

Reactions: 5
I actually went asleep last night and thought she is defo gunna post Delo at some point tomorrow and she has 🤣🤣🤣

but she doesn’t read here does she Matt? MMMMMMkayyyyyy
Can’t stop laughing to myself I must be a real life troll now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha so she couldn't afford the treatment so was a model. All fine but why pretend. She's such a fakester. No wonder as she's been going in about it for a few weeks now.
Re schools, do you think she will send Olive to private? Does Cheryl's kid go to private? Surely so with the experience cars, house etc?

Olive sleeps with you, just admit it.

Wheres DJ Indesit gone?(I know it's an oldie but it's a goodun!)
I doubt she's got the money to send her anywhere private if she has to blag her lip blush by being a "model"

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm going to report her to the ASA. This latest Reel is an ad and it needs to be marked as such. She really boils my piss. Marking it as 'brand ambassador' is not making it as an #ad. Off to fill out the form. Feel free to join- dead easy to do online. The more complaints the better.
Was just thinking this, nowhere does it say Ad. Wasn’t her sofa gifted as well? I don’t know the rules but doesn’t every picture with her sofa in have to say #gifted?

Reactions: 17
I actually went asleep last night and thought she is defo gunna post Delo at some point tomorrow and she has 🤣🤣🤣

but she doesn’t read here does she Matt? MMMMMMkayyyyyy
Can’t stop laughing to myself I must be a real life troll now 🤣
Unless she puts a copy of today's paper next to him then I don't believe her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do we think there was meant to be music over that reel? Hahahah also has she done it wrong, she says ready for the day, then takes her hair out and says ready for the day? Or did I see it wrong? Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was just thinking this, nowhere does it say Ad. Wasn’t her sofa gifted as well? I don’t know the rules but doesn’t every picture with her sofa in have to say #gifted?
The ASA doesn't even like 'gifted'. If she was given it for free and is posting in return it has to be marked as an advert.
AND Kate, you do realise that every gift is taxable? Every single one, your sofa etc has to be declared and you have to pay tax on the value of it. Just saying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.