Katie Hayes #74 Going Dubai since she was born, doesn't need a filter thanks to Le Prawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot be arsed waiting 12 weeks! They wait 4 in the US I think. Seeing as there’s tit loads of missed appointments every day it’s not like they’re short 🙄
It’s 2 weeks in the us, where I am you have to book 2 appointments, can’t get the first without the second.

Maybe she’s feeling all ill and dizzy and is in her sickbed garb

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What in the safari/UPS driver?!

She looks like she's been let out of the retirement village to play golf. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Little arl Jewish man named Ira who smells of deep heat and old spice.

Screenshot_20210515-195833_Chrome.jpg

Truffs spotted down the front heading for another dip.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Hahahaha omg MY TROLLZ, I have screamed n
What in the safari/UPS driver?!

She looks like she's been let out of the retirement village to play golf. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Little arl Jewish man named Ira who smells of deep heat and old spice.

View attachment 575562

Truffs spotted down the front heading for another dip.
Hahahahaha nooooo I've just died ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When you’ve been out for the day and see she’s done a live and it’s 12 pages deep.
I’m doing in.See you on the flip side Trolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What the actual duck?!

I’m getting tennis club chic by BonMarche
Don’t, I’m fuckin dead 🤣🤣
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Her legs look absolutely bleeping massive all of a sudden 🤣

On a serious note though, my Gran dressed younger for her retirement party in 1996.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Stop it!! The man from Del Monte is back...with his Grandad 🤣 total falcon icon babe, the socks and sliders with a Cape are giving me life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My sister works at Aintree hospital, they got told this week they had loads of spare appointments and vaccine for yesterday and they were allowed to book family and friends in who haven’t yet been vaccinated, the only requirement was they are over 18. I’m sure the same is happening in hospitals and vaccine centres all over the place now.

Well if that’s anything to go by she’s got it through lil legs sister?

She’s a fat bleep

Reactions: 10
C631BE38-35B0-4A58-99AA-3BCD6B4EFD78.jpeg

I can’t stop laughing at her stupid face on this and her shbozzer in it’s most natural state 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Did she wear this to show the guys where she usually photoshops her shoulders off?
I can’t work out if it’s the really tight tiny top she’s got on that’s making her look like a pro wrestler who’s back from retirement or if it really is her cuboid shape 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.