Katie Hayes #74 Going Dubai since she was born, doesn't need a filter thanks to Le Prawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind these reported blood clots I’m worried this vaccine seriously effects people’s fashion sense. Boris, halt the vaccine before we all start dressing like Truff!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I can’t work out if it’s the really tight tiny top she’s got on that’s making her look like a pro wrestler who’s back from retirement or if it really is her cuboid shape 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hahahahaha. I try not to be nasty about her weight but I’ve well and truly had enough of the silly fat bleep.

She’s like the man in the yellow hat from curious George.

You going on a safari round Chester zoo truff? H&M sells some reyt shite. I always think what arse wipe is gonna walk round here with that shite on. Now I know. 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The way she writes that the outfits are ones that compliment her mum tum is a howler!! How the duck is an exposed elasticated waist flattering on this barrel? She’s having herself on. Can’t believe she’s gonna try pass this off as fashion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Have got about 28 bleeding pages to catch up on but I just wanted to say ...
Her outfit today was a bleeping show. Trying to channel Princess Diana but ended up looking more like Princess Fiona.
Also I drove past Zest before and what a tit hole 🤣🤣🤣 id never even heard about it before you were all talking about it on here! Is it meant to be really good or something or is it just “insta-good”?
And finally... the Pantone filter. Just duck off Kate. All the way off. 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Girls, I'm sorry to ask questions that have probably been answered dozens of times, but can you help ya girl Shirl out so I don't have to go through all the threads?

1) La Prawn is killing me, but does anyone know what product/brand/whatever she was trying to reference when she said that?

2) Going back a few years now, but I was told Truff had that tatt made and delivered to Secret Warehouse, where it was held to ransom by the owners because she pissed off without paying her rent. Is this the dusty shite that's been languishing in a damn stockroom since 2017 or is it something else?

Wishing you all a fabulously sequined Saturday 💃
La Prairie

Yes and you could also buy that range in River Island in the city centre at one point. She had the Katie Hayes makeup studio in there selling her range and would do guest makeups on a Saturday. Bizarre how she just pretends that never happened and that Home Bargains is a step up from River Island?! Haha!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Use are the funniest 😂 she actually does look like a nan stepping of a cruise ship whoever said that is spot on 😂😂 I’m not new btw broke my phone so made one on my gammons phone I had terrible fomo

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Okay sorry if its been said lol but been mega busy filling in my universal credit journal but I watched her live dismorning and she annoys the duck out of me so she was saying her skin cate which is apparently the clinique thing not her miracle cloth and someone put a nice comming saying they swear by double cleansing been helping her loads recently and Kate was like oh well thats news to me and I use 2 cotton pads so basically double clense ... I mean hun you ain't double clensing that big moon face of yours with 2 cotton pads you need 5 for the nose alone 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
La Prairie

Yes and you could also buy that range in River Island in the city centre at one point. She had the Katie Hayes makeup studio in there selling her range and would do guest makeups on a Saturday. Bizarre how she just pretends that never happened and that Home Bargains is a step up from River Island?! Haha!
I didn’t know that about the make up studio/river island thing - wow - she done fucked up to be here at this stage in her life then

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought those “just water” cleansing clothes died a long time ago.... because they are rubbish. The whole idea of a cleanser is it cares and conditions your skin at the same time and gives you slip between the cloth and the skin.... the water and the cloth pulls the skin especially around the eye area.... she will look like an old tea bag when she’s old.... keep piling on the La Prawn Kate your going to need it 🍤 🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The idea is to flatter and disguise the mum tum, not to bleeping showcase it Kate 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another 30 reposts....yawn! Get on your socks and sandals and apply your Le Prawn 🍤

🤣🤣🤣 new thread title 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn’t know that about the make up studio/river island thing - wow - she done fucked up to be here at this stage in her life then
Most of the time it used to be Megan Gardner sat there without any clients and her head engrossed in her phone. Think Kate went there about twice

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.