Katie Hayes #74 Going Dubai since she was born, doesn't need a filter thanks to Le Prawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had mine gee. Some practices are working through quicker than others for many reasons. We can let her off with this. The thick twit x
Must be a postcode lottery, hoping I can get my second sooner than 12 weeks! Hope the side effects knock her on her bespoke arse

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hopefully it comes soon. Let’s see how rough she is over the next few days

Reactions: 8
We've got similar beef over on the Scouse Bird thread. There's NO WAY either of them have done anything wrong, anyone who calls them on their behaviour is a TROLL and a BULLY. Piss off.
Does Scousebird have a wiki? I used to follow her back in the day but unfollowed when she and her PT on holiday in Mexico took pictures of a larger lady at the buffet and posted her in a ‘circle of show’.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Does Scousebird have a wiki? I used to follow her back in the day but unfollowed when she and her PT on holiday in Mexico took pictures of a larger lady at the buffet and posted her in a ‘circle of show’.
She hasn't yet, but she should do.

I actually gasped when I read that. What a vile creature.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I’ve just joined. No wiki (one is deffo needed) but Shirley does good run downs. Think I’ve got a new thread to keep me busy

She hasn't yet, but she should do.

I actually gasped when I read that. What a vile creature.
She’s one strange looking lump herself though who does she think she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My sister works at Aintree hospital, they got told this week they had loads of spare appointments and vaccine for yesterday and they were allowed to book family and friends in who haven’t yet been vaccinated, the only requirement was they are over 18. I’m sure the same is happening in hospitals and vaccine centres all over the place now.
Same I'm in the Royal and my friend works in Arrowe Park and it's just get anyone and everyone in!

Reactions: 10
Oh Trolls I've lost the will to live with her, I really have, had to block the bison because she just honestly drains me. I'm only on page 11 of this thread, has she done anything absolutely cockheadish to cheer me up? Is it worth going back 🤔🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for anyone getting it legitimately or for medical reasons. The more people are vaccinated the quicker we can all get back to some sort of normality. 🤞🏻 I just get the feeling she has lied to get it. Because as you quite rightly say if she had some sort of underlying health issue we would know about it.
If you put your a carer down, you can get it. That’s how I think she has got it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh Trolls I've lost the will to live with her, I really have, had to block the bison because she just honestly drains me. I'm only on page 11 of this thread, has she done anything absolutely cockheadish to cheer me up? Is it worth going back 🤔🤣
Awwww ye ok? Do you need a malted milk tea and some time to make your bed, troll?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Same here. Just find her draining and utterly boring now

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She makes me sick. Biggest covid denier going and gets the vaccine before people who have played it safe all along. My boyfriend has asthma and is missing half of his intenstine and still were waiting. bleeping joke
This annoys me so much, covid deniers getting jabs. Why get it if you don't believe in it?! Says one thing and does another 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just noticed that Big Kate @ Peaches has put up a fab tutorial this morning on IG. Her and KHM are at the absolute opposite ends of the spectrum, mad to think she wouldn’t have gotten a HB contract if she never started at Peaches!
I love their tutorials so easy to understand, gonna practise that spotlight eye tonight! I was in there the other day and girls behind till were so helpful, the cream contour and brush cleaner is 👌

Reactions: 12
You’re right

You’re right Dave! Shocking, it would be like applying foundation with a feather bleeping duster! Cassandra won’t be pleased 🤣
Don’t worry, Roddy. Pretend it’s a rat like last time when in fact it was just your clip in pony tail.

• Haha
Must be a postcode lottery, hoping I can get my second sooner than 12 weeks! Hope the side effects knock her on her bespoke arse
I’m in the vulnerable category for a health condition, my GP didn’t even contact me for my first, I rang them and they said they must have forgot 😵 had my 1st one 11 weeks ago getting my 2nd next week, they wouldn’t book anyone in for their 2nd any earlier, so I think it depends of how much of a twit your surgery receptionists are. So controlling. Because they are incompetent my dad waited 14 weeks to get his 2nd!!

• Angry
  • Wow
I’ve just done the same girl 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 575187

Just a few from my thread diving this morning. Will look again when I drop kick my kids into bed.. t minus 2 hours!!!

View attachment 575188

I personally have never witnessed the stories of her screaming twit but just can imagine her massive gob 🤣

View attachment 575191
And for anyone who hasn’t seen the message she put on replying to the thread.. I need to put it on the wiki actually!!
I remember reading her post. ‘Second of all’ x 2

duck off you thick duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m in the vulnerable category for a health condition, my GP didn’t even contact me for my first, I rang them and they said they must have forgot 😵 had my 1st one 11 weeks ago getting my 2nd next week, they wouldn’t book anyone in for their 2nd any earlier, so I think it depends of how much of a twit your surgery receptionists are. So controlling. Because they are incompetent my dad waited 14 weeks to get his 2nd!!
I cannot be arsed waiting 12 weeks! They wait 4 in the US I think. Seeing as there’s tit loads of missed appointments every day it’s not like they’re short 🙄

I came here to say this 😂 I was ded on my arse with bébé for 4 days ☹ Least I know I’ll be fine come my second one

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.