Katie Hayes #74 Going Dubai since she was born, doesn't need a filter thanks to Le Prawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine being her fuckin neighbour!!!πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Bet they piss themselves at them both (espesh their tit parking).

I know she’s told us they are all 50+ (old) but if I was them I’d be in my back bedroom window with my other half cackling under my breath watching Signature putting that tit teepee up dodging Max’s tit in the rain.

Then I’d then be up me ladders as fast as I could pretending to tend to my 7ft Apple tree while peering over her crumbling fences at the state of KHM shovelling melt in the middle cakes up her snoz with 15 other people breathing on OHD.

Then I’d fold my ladders up, make myself a wine and wait in the lounge for a police van to turn up on the front and for KHM to later knock on and explain 😊

can’t polish a turd.
But you can roll one in glitter 🀣🀣

Look at the photoshopping on her hand πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Philly Long Fingers strikes again!!!!

View attachment 571734
Not sure if she's in front of a fence here or behind one as an exhibit πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why hasn't she declared the #ad on her latest post about the rubbish wigwam? And why it is set for 8 people? Is that allowed suddenly? Wow, she really doesn't care about rules, does she?

Reactions: 12
Read the wiki part 2, how the duck did I not notice sir John Elton 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On my high horse now. Kate, we know you read here so let me say this. This type of rule breaking (failure to mention ads and Covid rule breaking) is exactly why you are one of the most popular Tattle threads. People are indignant at your behaviour and need a place to vent. I can assure you that I'm not a troll. I'd never dream of messaging you or making your life difficult. But I do want to come on here and rant about your idiotic rule breaking because you know what? You aren't above the rules.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Can you imagine being her fuckin neighbour!!!πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Bet they piss themselves at them both (espesh their tit parking).

I know she’s told us they are all 50+ (old) but if I was them I’d be in my back bedroom window with my other half cackling under my breath watching Signature putting that tit teepee up dodging Max’s tit in the rain.

Then I’d then be up me ladders as fast as I could pretending to tend to my 7ft Apple tree while peering over her crumbling fences at the state of KHM shovelling melt in the middle cakes up her snoz with 15 other people breathing on OHD.

Then I’d fold my ladders up, make myself a wine and wait in the lounge for a police van to turn up on the front and for KHM to later knock on and explain 😊

can’t polish a turd.
bleeping state of those manky flags and overgrown grass weeds πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

bleeping pretentious bleep with those hired igloo things, get a bleeping 15 quid gazebo and white plastic chairs in ya overgrown garden with your staffy .

I bet her "elderly" neighbours have a KHM whatsap group and I need to join it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
bleeping state of those manky flags and overgrown grass weeds πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

bleeping pretentious bleep with those hired igloo things, get a bleeping 15 quid gazebo and white plastic chairs in ya overgrown garden with your staffy .

Did we ever find out why the shed is in the middle of the garden? I know nothing makes sense but this particularly gets me. Why not in the corner out the way? It reminds me of
Something off nickelodeon or Cartoon Network but I cannot for the life of me think what. I thought it looked like cow and chickens house but I’m wrong 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29

As if you wouldn’t at LEAST cut ya grass. Or was she going for β€˜real bespoke fezzy vibes’

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Here's another Oldie but a Goodie.... I bleeping still DIE at this hahahahahaha @QueenBarb2

@RodneyTroller read that caption hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’

'Indiana Jones and his love exploring the
deepest unseen corners of Marrakech'

Hahahahaha said it before il say it again Triple Threat is a Triple twit !! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Where are his mates!? If my fella (luckily not on social media so has opportunity to embarrass me by such methods) wrote shite like this as a caption- he would get friggin terrorised
Or does he play the trolllll card too?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As if you wouldn’t at LEAST cut ya grass. Or was she going for β€˜real bespoke fezzy vibes’
Quick jetwash and the mower and it would look better. I'd be bleeping mortified if it was mine and I'm not a keen gardener.

Could you imagine the #ad/pr freebie people coming round to set that up in the garden. I guarantee my life they will be jet washing tit off their shoes and when then come to pick it up itll be covered in bird tit and cake reminents from truff shovelling a 67635 tier cake down her guzzle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Species: Bison
Type: Beggy
Country of Origin: Le Wirral, U.K.
Habitat: 4x4 garage
Diet: Anything free
Name: Iam Truffle LePrawn
Named by: Her Trolls, Tattle.
Random fact: Bisons have the biggest feet on record. Some compare them to flippers even though they are almost allergic to water and never even bathe! Visit the gift shop on your way out for more Bison fun!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Quick jetwash and the mower and it would look better. I'd be bleeping mortified if it was mine and I'm not a keen gardener.

Could you imagine the #ad/pr freebie people coming round to set that up in the garden. I guarantee my life they will be jet washing tit off their shoes and when then come to pick it up itll be covered in bird tit and cake reminents from truff shovelling a 67635 tier cake down her guzzle
Polishing a Turd in more ways than one πŸ’©

Reactions: 11
V.Early thread suggestion but I might forget nearer the time. (Although I’m sure she’ll do some more batshit crazy stuff by then).

#75 Triple Threat got birthday golf and trip to zoo, Kate’s new trainers are like canoes

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.