Katie Hayes #74 Going Dubai since she was born, doesn't need a filter thanks to Le Prawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been nice and dry here in Cheshire today. So Chester might not have been that bad, still wouldn’t have my kids in bare legs until it was atleast 18+ outside 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Im guessing the 8 place settings in the tent were just the 2 households mixing. So her, Matt and Olive plus the other 5 who all live together in one house...

Otherwise why would you put 2 too many place settings out when you know it’s against Covid rules. Cause KHM isn’t one to break the rules... 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What the fucks she got on.
I hired a Swan shaped pedal boat that wasn’t as long as them feet the other week at the park.
This is a joke, right? Ffs
She looks like she shud be walking with a guide dog along side her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
WTFFFFFF IS SHE WEARING😭😭

She looks like she’s robbed a charity shop. The shoes and the socks, blazer, bag combo. So today she’s gone from being dressed as a Tweenie this morning to a bouncer this afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Imagine being that much of a head that you go to the zoo with your boyfriend and kid, and you get him to take pictures of you posing like a twit next to the cheetah enclosure. Then, you wait until you get home before posting them because you have to photoshop them first. What a sad, sad, sad little life...

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Was coming on to say the absolute state of that outfit for the zoo 😂. The whole socks over joggers crap or whatever she is doing is an absolute show! She is such a cliché the little wool 😂😂😂. What happened to the dungarees that matched the baby? See the poor baby has hers on still in the awful weather we had today. With her hair scragged back as well. Really comfy for her.

I'm stopping looking again. She does my head in 🤯😂

Reactions: 33
Isn't it , I just thought that. Scruffy cow.
The flags are filthy Daddy Diy needs to get the karcher out & the Flymo state of that grass under the tent & then shite everywhere like it was on the baby shower !
She’s a minty bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im guessing the 8 place settings in the tent were just the 2 households mixing. So her, Matt and Olive plus the other 5 who all live together in one house...

Otherwise why would you put 2 too many place settings out when you know it’s against Covid rules. Cause KHM isn’t one to break the rules... 🥸
Can you imagine being her fuckin neighbour!!!😅😅😅 Bet they piss themselves at them both (espesh their tit parking).

I know she’s told us they are all 50+ (old) but if I was them I’d be in my back bedroom window with my other half cackling under my breath watching Signature putting that tit teepee up dodging Max’s tit in the rain.

Then I’d then be up me ladders as fast as I could pretending to tend to my 7ft Apple tree while peering over her crumbling fences at the state of KHM shovelling melt in the middle cakes up her snoz with 15 other people breathing on OHD.

Then I’d fold my ladders up, make myself a wine and wait in the lounge for a police van to turn up on the front and for KHM to later knock on and explain 😊

can’t polish a turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It baffles me how they both can look out at their back garden from their kitchen day in day out and happily go about their day knowing the garden is full of rubble which is bagged up in plazzy bags for life, turds left right and center and probably them old angel wings from the baby shower shoved behind a bin

Just shows how fuckin lazy she is. No wonder OHD never sees the garden.

Can’t even function if I have some empty cardboard boxes in the garage nevermind that tit hole of a “garden” looking back at ya 🤢🤢

even the bleeping fences are rank.

View attachment 571667
That’s a fuckin show as if you would even put that up hahahaah scruffy twit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.