Katie Hayes #73 She is as fake as press on nails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve swerved out the way of old Truffs this week because she’s so boring....
How is she STILL reposting those scuddy boxes!

Also just saw her latest grid post. TROLLS! Still managing to get a shout out even though she’s loving her best life and not even thinking about them, and she certainly doesn’t read here does she Matt?!
Profit Oliff I is a proper little cutie though but Get her off the gram Truffs for duck sake.

Reactions: 27
Haven’t seen anyone post that they are wearing her single use plastic eyelashes 🤣..

No one is using that holographic weird material tanning mitt that looks like it comes free with an LOL doll.

Also haven’t seen any evidence of anyone actually using the brushes to do a face..

She stinks of the grubs that you’d find if you turned a large snail upside down and looked at its belly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is that kids hair constantly snatched back in a Croydon face lift. The poor thing will have a receding hair line.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Why is that kids hair constantly snatched back in a Croydon face lift. The poor thing will have a receding hair line.
She looks like the last pickled onion in the bottom of the jar the poor buggar.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Haven’t seen anyone post that they are wearing her single use plastic eyelashes 🤣..

No one is using that holographic weird material tanning mitt that looks like it comes free with an LOL doll.

Also haven’t seen any evidence of anyone actually using the brushes to do a face..

She stinks of the grubs that you’d find if you turned a large snail upside down and looked at its belly.
Home and bargains lashes are the worst. They are so plastic they are shiny can only imagine oor Kates will be the same recipe 😂

If anyone wants a bargain the fearne McCann ones from the pound shop are actually decent I get about 3 wears out of them

Reactions: 10
Home and bargains lashes are the worst. They are so plastic they are shiny can only imagine oor Kates will be the same recipe 😂

If anyone wants a bargain the fearne McCann ones from the pound shop are actually decent I get about 3 wears out of them
Oh really? I’ll keep my eye out for them

Reactions: 5

Katie Hayes #74 I AM SNAIL TRAIL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Do you think any old fellas have bought her hair clips or the tanning mitt yet?

She did say they are for girls boys men women of all ages. Might see if me dad wants some hair clips for FARTHERS day

• Haha
Reactions: 40
aw Prophet is such a sweetheart though, she always finds a way to smile - it does melt my heart even with her mother acting the fool

Reactions: 9
Thank you to all the tattle bastards who made recommendations on the hydrochloric acid 😂 I have just bought ALL the La Roche Posay. Can’t wait to try... 😘 but if me face falls off you’re all in trouble xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Delo doing a line off the panelling is so funny 😂

duck me - plight on that 👀👀👀 why bother honestly. She’s so basic - lives for a balloon display doesn’t she. Grow up

Cheryl, you’re a grown woman and a half decent business woman - ‘haunted by her struggles and battles’ ???? you both give as good as you get so duck off. Neither of you haven’t done anything that you don’t cry troll over yourselves - i’d be ashamed at 40 odd to be acting like I’m in high school the way these two do. Interesting language used though ‘changed in a number of ways ‘ reads ‘can be an even bigger bleep at times than when I first met her’
I’m late to the party has late left oh darlin then?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.