Katie Hayes #73 She is as fake as press on nails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to my good self šŸ¤£ my first ever Truff thread title. Feel a bleep congratulating myself

think Iā€™ll treat myself to some nails from y2k1 and some brushes which look like theyā€™ll snap as soon as and blend my collection foundation over my lips. Letā€™s crack open the FIZZZ!

the recap is basically read the wiki as always šŸ¤£

xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Anyone else bleeping sick of hearing Iā€™m Coming Out by Diana Ross now thanks to her endless reshares šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø FML thanks a bunch Truffalo

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Dreamy bespoke slab backed wool
Hair is a show
Hb range soon to be on the down low
Featured in the whoops aisle next to last
Xmas fake snow
Delo on the Lemo with some ho before Jane storms in making a holy show
I am health visitor donā€™t you know
If you have a ring door bell Iā€™ll be there before you know
If you mess with me Iā€™ll call the po po, cause after all I am the ā€œ sheeeeooooooooooowwwwā€

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Guarantee thereā€™s probably a party at Truff Towers tonight.
Olive will be in her car seat on the counter.
Max taking a tit on the green sofa.
Delo taking a line off a piece of panelling.
THM stuffing the balloons back in the black shed for the next drop.
How thrilling.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
i thought she was going to the gym with a weight lifting belt over her clothes then at first glance of the bottom of the jacket. Then seen sheā€™s off out to celebrate.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
i thought she was going to the gym with a weight lifting belt over her clothes then at first glance of the bottom of the jacket. Then seen sheā€™s off out to celebrate.
Same wtf sheā€™s dressed like sheā€™s going to jump out of a plane

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Guarantee thereā€™s probably a party at Truff Towers tonight.
Olive will be in her car seat on the counter.
Max taking a tit on the green sofa.
Delo taking a line off a piece of panelling.
THM stuffing the balloons back in the black shed for the next drop.
How thrilling.
Poor Delo's been dragged round HB all day by truff.... he's probably fucked off out and is balls deep in rockferry by now

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry but what the actual duck ! Struggles and battles she's had to endure.

People have been dying all year of Covid, lost loved ones to Covid. Cancer treatment stopped , Cancer Diagnoses delayed. Lost their jobs , businesses and homes ! People all over the country are depressed and committing suicide.

Bullies ?? Kate went to a 7 month pregnant girls house on the bounce and outed her to 175k people.
Truff has had a beautiful baby, she's been to Dubai - she's got a fella , a job and a roof over her head !!
duck OFF seriously !! The woe is me is disgraceful constant victim mode !!!!
I'm fuming at that !

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 108
Her living room makes me laugh the size of the gap between the gifted couch and the doorway šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Couldnā€™t they have put it infront of the tele at least. It proper baffles my head what she has done to that house. The room is lovely but itā€™s the size of a bleeping postage stamp.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just had it confirmed that she doesn't have a slab back! That's actually Ā£40 worth of Zoflora she's nicked
Screenshot_20210506-125158_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.