Katie Hayes #73 She is as fake as press on nails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s happened to her arm here? If you follow the outline it goes something like.....
Was literally coming on to say this!!! Why oh why is everything so badly edited? People would like her more if she just showed the real her. You know she isn't in a good place based on the fact that she still has everything edited! She is trying to convince herself that she is happy and content more than any of us.

Arm is like a tesco value chicken wing, when we all know the reality is they're more like gammon joints. Why liiiiieeee!?

🍗🐓🐷🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also that baby is not petite. She is completely normal sized for a baby. And that's absolutely fine. In fact my baby is petite and tit with food and it isn't fun being paranoid that she isn't getting enough calories in daily. Embrace your gorgeous healthy baby and stop focusing on physical traits. It is unhealthy queen 👸

Reactions: 38
I’m pissed off that I used “hydrochloric acid” and it does the opposite, it makes my skin fry and patchy 🥺 I don’t know what to use instead! Any recs? If you don’t know I’m sure Kate will have the answer 😏
Ren Skincare do a really good one it’s AHA tonic.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m pissed off that I used “hydrochloric acid” and it does the opposite, it makes my skin fry and patchy 🥺 I don’t know what to use instead! Any recs? If you don’t know I’m sure Kate will have the answer 😏
You need something hydrating.
I know it’s pricey but I use Chanel hydra beauty cream,it’s lovely and perfect under my primer and foundation.
Don’t use anything with hydrochloric acid in if you want a dewy base.
I’d personally use any hydrochloric acid products before bed and then hydrating/serums in the day and before make-up x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
bleeping SIZE of them !!! She's an absolute Sasquatch 🦶🏼
Just been nosing through her depop to see what sized shoes she’s selling, they all look like they’re listed as size 7s. Surely those Sasquatch shoes aren’t a 7?!

whilst perusing her listings, where I’d bet good money on the fact that the majority of BNWT items that she’s selling have been previously #gifted to her, I did find this treat:

7C23541E-2E51-4DC5-856F-DC85AAE543FB.jpeg

for a second I thought she’d sold little legs for £55... the many changing faces of Delo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just been nosing through her depop to see what sized shoes she’s selling, they all look like a they’re listed as size 7s. Surely those Sasquatch shoes aren’t a 7?!

whilst perusing her listings, where I’d bet good money on the fact that the majority of BNWT items that she’s selling have been previously #gifted to her, I did find this treat:

View attachment 570339

for a second I thought she’d sold little legs for £55... the many changing faces of Delo.

Hahaha is she messing , looks at the size of her head - she's got her face shaved away to nothing 😂😂😂 Don't even start me on the legs. Shocking how badly she edits her pics. She wonders why she gets called out for it.

Wayne & Waynetta thinking they're Barbie & Ken there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just been nosing through her depop to see what sized shoes she’s selling, they all look like they’re listed as size 7s. Surely those Sasquatch shoes aren’t a 7?!

View attachment 570339

‘Kin ell I’m sure she’s got rickets. Actually who even is that? She looks like an alien crossed with a barbie

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know it’s pricey but I use Chanel hydra beauty cream,it’s lovely and perfect under my primer and foundation.
I’d personally use any hydrochloric acid products before bed and then hydrating/serums in the day and before make-up x
edit- this is just what I do, but remember if you’re using HA to use on damp skin and make sure you lock it in with a moisturiser/serum.
Your skin may not need HA though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hahaha is she messing , looks at the size of her head - she's got her face shaved away to nothing 😂😂😂 Don't even start me on the legs. Shocking how badly she edits her pics. She wonders why she gets called out for it.

Wayne & Waynetta thinking they're Barbie & Ken there 😂😂
They are Gemma and Arg!
I actually don’t mind the GC- she’s a funny type of ‘look at me’ and her mate is Bobby too.
Kate even abriviates her name... I am KHM like she thinks she’s the GC

Reactions: 13
A girl I follow on insta put a yes or no poll on her story a couple of weeks ago asking who would like to see what she had put in her hospital bag. She shared the result of 98% saying yes and 2% saying no. She put a tiny caption next to the no result saying “I can’t help but wonder if people accidentally hit the no button”. Like what the duck. Why do they ask a 2 answer question and assume pressing no was an accident. Not everyone wants to see what you pack when you’re pushing out a kid. Unless you’re putting cat food in there and a steel drum I’m really really not that arsed. Who do these people think they are seriously!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Is this meant to be ironic? It’s early.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
New thread suggestion #74 Smothers her face in La Prawn, the rest of her content makes us yawn...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Is this meant to be ironic? It’s early.
I feel like we’re barrelling towards a misunderstanding so can we just clarify that you should never put hydrochloric acid on your face. 😅😅

Hyaluronic acid may work though 👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
For someone who claims she is only focussed on the good and the positive, she doesn’t half go on about trolls, fake accounts and negativity a lot.

Levitating Olif is so cute in that photo. Kate’s arm tho 😂.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.