Katie Hayes #73 She is as fake as press on nails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand her at all. She's gone the zoo, but hasn't stopped reposting. Plus it's raining here and she's got the kid in shorts dungarees. Like throw a comfy outfit on that kid for the love of GOD

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A girl I follow on insta put a yes or no poll on her story a couple of weeks ago asking who would like to see what she had put in her hospital bag. She shared the result of 98% saying yes and 2% saying no. She put a tiny caption next to the no result saying “I can’t help but wonder if people accidentally hit the no button”. Like what the duck. Why do they ask a 2 answer question and assume pressing no was an accident. Not everyone wants to see what you pack when you’re pushing out a kid. Unless you’re putting cat food in there and a steel drum I’m really really not that arsed. Who do these people think they are seriously!
A steel drum 🥁🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you’re going to wear dungarees, at least wear a baggier pair. I’m all for wear what you want and body positivity but you should still dress for your shape too.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can anyone tell me the difference between her post to diddy diy, compared to the one she did to plf when they were together, other than the fact she included stuff about Olive..?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Fun day out at the zoo spending all her time on her phone on Instagram 🙉🙈🙊

No doubt we will get all the zoo photos in a minute!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi guyzzzz, I’m Rodney Troller and I’m gonna take one for the team today and buy some KHM tat with my hard earned UC dollar🥸 anyway... any requests of products that you want me to try, hit me up and I’ll give you a full HONEST review/feedback. Even if I think it’s good (which I seriously bleeping doubt).
#NOTgifted #influencaaarrrrr #mumlyf #imustbefuckingbored #iDONTworkwithhomebargains #losingweight #eventhoughimasizezerohehehehe #wearingahelmetbecauseiamahelmet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hi guyzzzz, I’m Rodney Troller and I’m gonna take one for the team today and buy some KHM tat with my hard earned UC dollar🥸 anyway... any requests of products that you want me to try, hit me up and I’ll give you a full HONEST review/feedback. Even if I think it’s good (which I seriously bleeping doubt).
#NOTgifted #influencaaarrrrr #mumlyf #imustbefuckingbored #iDONTworkwithhomebargains #losingweight #eventhoughimasizezerohehehehe #wearingahelmetbecauseiamahelmet
Stick some headbands in your basket, review the brushes for the gram cos if you want the best then don’t ask questions Hey Katie you’re a sham. Where it all comes from is a mystery, but my bets are from China all away across the sea. Kates the one who’s driving us Berserk, why do only tools and blenders work la la la la la, la la la la la. 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What you on about Rodders, it’s out of stock everywhere!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
What you on about Rodders, it’s out of stock everywhere!!!
Le prawn le prawn, David, as they say in Upton. He knows people. Monkey Harris has 32 blenders that retail at 1.99 each, but for us 99p now you can’t say much fairer than that can ya.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve just got my first pair of dungarees and now I’m sad. Mind you, I can do up both straps

Reactions: 9
Tweedle fuckin dumb in the dungarees. Are they the ones she wore when she was pregnant infront of the Farrow and Ball paint tins?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Sorry but WHERE IS DADDY DIYS BALLOONS KATE??? he *apparently* falls over himself gathering half the helium in the country every time she washes her hair for a crappy display but she can't return the favour?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m going to start just posting this every day... it’s too cold for Olive to have that outfit on. Every single day the baby is wearing something completely inappropriate for the weather. Olives car seat must have its own micro climate where it’s 30 degrees every day

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So many questions -

Why for the love of god is the falcon icon wearing dungarees? (that are at least a size too small)

When will she stop scraping back poor proppet's hair? It makes my scalp ache every time I see it.

Why also has she shoved proppet in a sweatshirt and then put dungarees over that? Poor kid must be so uncomfortable. Not to mention her legs will be freezing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Arrrrr aye, daddy DIY must be gutted not getting another blag cartier bangle or any balloons.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.