Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bloomer

Kate Hayes #74 Going to Dubai since she was born, doesn't need a filter thanks to Le Prawn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122
Hello, it's ya girl Shirl here, Strictly star and undercover low level player in the fame game. I'm usually doing the samba over on the Scouse Bird thread but I do lurk here and couldn't resist scattering some of my sequined wisdom: PLEASE, don't any of you ever feel less of a mum, friend, human, whatever, at the hands of someone on Instagram. It is completely normal procedure for stories to get posted the day AFTER the event to allow for editing time etc. So when you see a perfectly polished mum on insta with her baby at 9am heading out for a lovely walk, chances are it was filmed at 2pm the day before and edited that evening. In fact, if you're paid to post stories or static pics on insta, 9/10 you are expected to allow for editing time. Don't take any of it as real.

This isn't intentionally sinister behavior: influencers used to only use advertising standards (such as heavy editing and time appropriate posts to look like real life) on paid, obvious adverts. Now insta is full of desparados wanting paid work, people like the Gruffalo here are posting using the general rules of advertising, even though that's not the case.

Remember, Instagram is the highlights reel, not the behind the scenes. Never judge your self worth on someone's best bits.

• Heart
Reactions: 117

Lampshade95

Chatty Member
Aw this girl doesn’t live in the real fucking world. She’s blocked me because I voted that I didn’t like her stupid horrible fucking Sasquatch shoes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 116

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
Triple Threat is in my local Home Hardons today doing meet and greets if anyone is interested in getting a picture with him
IMG-20210509-WA0000.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

vitamintea

The fuck is Chezza going on about?? ‘Haunted by her story?’ What, the story of how she’s got a thread on a gossip site because she acts like a twat and has consistently broken covid rules over the last 14 months??? I’d be more haunted by the fact that the girl who used to turn up for work at Oh Darlin looks fuck all like the girl on the Instagram page.
Hmmm Chez wasn’t it your stumpy fella who had a client’s car petrol bombed after getting sued for 10k cause he built a really dodgy conservatory and refused to fix it? He’s a nasty piece of work hence the guard dog but gets others to do his dirty work 👀 personally that story haunts me more than anything truff has been through.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 110

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
The fuck is Chezza going on about?? ‘Haunted by her story?’ What, the story of how she’s got a thread on a gossip site because she acts like a twat and has consistently broken covid rules over the last 14 months??? I’d be more haunted by the fact that the girl who used to turn up for work at Oh Darlin looks fuck all like the girl on the Instagram page.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
Sorry but what the actual fuck ! Struggles and battles she's had to endure.

People have been dying all year of Covid, lost loved ones to Covid. Cancer treatment stopped , Cancer Diagnoses delayed. Lost their jobs , businesses and homes ! People all over the country are depressed and committing suicide.

Bullies ?? Kate went to a 7 month pregnant girls house on the bounce and outed her to 175k people.
Truff has had a beautiful baby, she's been to Dubai - she's got a fella , a job and a roof over her head !!
FUCK OFF seriously !! The woe is me is disgraceful constant victim mode !!!!
I'm fuming at that !

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 108

basketcase123

I didn’t realise how close I lived to truff towers until a couple of days ago...spotted the flower Garland around the door and the rangey straight away. Really sadly a young boy got killed in a hit and run approx 500 yards away from her house, really big news story in Upton. Heartbreaking tributes where it happened and the family are campaigning to get speed bumps or anything introduced to slow people down on that road as there have been a few deaths. Not one re share of the family’s petition. Trust me when I say there is not one person in Upton who hasn’t heard of this story, I have no connection to the family but I’ve shed a few tears over it. You’d think she’d use her platform for good considering she has a child in that area 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

gashycrash

Bit of feedback for ya- cos I’m rooting for ya Kate! Hopefully you will sell some more cotton buds and Kirby grips or whatever the fuck you attached your face to.
Seriously, I’m not about commenting on the way she looks. I really want to stop looking at other women and ripping their appearance apart; because I’ve grown up thinking that’s acceptable, normal and important. I am commenting on the way you claim you look and the life you claim you live; peddling such a damaging environment for everyone.

Effective social media targeting lets brands tell us what to buy and why we will love it. Humans are predisposed to trust the recommendations and decision-making of those we admire and who we connect to...... and so the infloooooensarrrr was born.
The thing is babes. You don’t connect to your audience. No one trusts you.
Can anyone relate to your BeautifulPerfectBespoke house? Nah.
Can anyone relate to your superhuman baby/ perfect relationship/ size 8 figure/ perfect non photoshopped face? Nope nope nope nope.
You use information about “trolling” to appear vulnerable to establish a connection & “engage” with your fans. However your “vulnerable” posts are bullshit. Yeah you probably do get hate- however you have thrust yourself, your family and your non- consenting baby into a public forum; and only allow people to have positive opinions (cos smashin that block button only creates frustration within your fan base)

People do get trolled. You dilute the term by mislabelling “trolls”. You can’t hop on to this man-made insecurity machine; and you have contributed to this cultural zeitgeist of cry-trolling and young girls feeling insecure. You are diluting important action such as Harvey’s law; so you can engage with an audience, make money, and oppress people’s opinion....in a public forum.
Think of the world your daughter is growing up in. Surrounded by unachievable images and “goalz”. You are contributing to this by “not photoshopping photozzzz”. Getting her image changed because she is deemed unsatisfactory, by her own mother. The one person who is supposed to protect you in this world.

Kate- you obviously have issues with self esteem and your appearance- why contribute to this culture, knowing your daughter will be growing up in this stream of toxic thoughts and most likely will have self image issues herself? I hope you allow her some space away from you; so in the future, she realises she’s was used as a cash pig by a narcissist, and she is recognised because of the dumb shit her mother spouts.

In some kind of stockhold syndrome you’re in; you know this environment & your social media world is BAD. All kinds of bad; for everyone you’ve dragged into your facade of happiness. You know it’s unhealthy, but you always go back. Back to tattle, & antagonising people; manipulating people so they feel angry, and sometimes get backed into being a troll.

Be relatable, be real or get the fuck out. Your poorly curated & dishonest platforms and un-relatable content doesn’t cut it; and I’m 100% sure the bargain basement sale figures will reflect that.

Whatever I find this whole thing really fucking sad and I am really worried about every single girl growing up in this world at the mo. Have a good weekend everyone. I know we all get angry at this shit; but don’t get sucked in to that vapid manipulator. You life isn’t based on social media and peoples opinions, hers is. You can walk away and enjoy other things, she can’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Rothsey

VIP Member
If I was Kate, and I thank the lord everyday that I’m not this is what I would do in 10 easy steps.
1. Sent the PR boxes to friends and family and all the oh darlin team.
2. Arranged a give away a day for the week leading up to the event.
3. On launch day itself I would have opened a PR box on a live and gone through every product and what it’s for. (Especially the cheek brush and pallet🤣)
4. Sold my products on-line therefore keeping my name.
6. Post launch - another pic a day of the products and a detailed description, thus reaffirming everything I said on the live, and explaining to people that why in a saturated market, you should buy my KHM products. Again maybe a little give away of said products?
7. Post make up content on my make up page
8. Remove Profit from makeup page, because it is a make up page and that’s what people are wanting to see.
9. If you notice that there is a number missing, well of course there is, it’s Kate we are on about!
10. Wash my brushes!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Sorry but what the actual fuck ! Struggles and battles she's had to endure.

People have been dying all year of Covid, lost loved ones to Covid. Cancer treatment stopped , Cancer Diagnoses delayed. Lost their jobs , businesses and homes ! People all over the country are depressed and committing suicide.

Bullies ?? Kate went to a 7 month pregnant girls house on the bounce and outed her to 175k people.
Truff has had a beautiful baby, she's been to Dubai - she's got a fella , a job and a roof over her head !!
FUCK OFF seriously !! The woe is me is disgraceful constant victim mode !!!!
I'm fuming at that !
Cunts. My husband couldn’t go to his dads funeral with lockdown and she had a full on baby shower then went to a birthday rave. There’s only 1 bully around here and it’s that cunt, all laid out in the wiki

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I find it so odd that she hasn’t done any sort of IGTV or grid post explaining the thought behind each product, why they are fab, how to use them etc?

They won’t be ethically sourced I’d bet my house on it but if she had something about her that could have been a massive plus for her. I get that she can’t talk about a 60 year old fella who’s made the brushes in a workshop in China.

she could have done so much advertising on IG every day after the launch chose a product a day to talk in depth about and drum up business.

But no, she’s so fucking lazy and has no business sense at all, just reposting people spotting her range, browsing the end of aisle display and fucking putting them eyelashes back that have been packaged by a 3 year old in Taiwan.

Truff, ya stink.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
New thread thanks to my good self 🤣 my first ever Truff thread title. Feel a cunt congratulating myself

think I’ll treat myself to some nails from y2k1 and some brushes which look like they’ll snap as soon as and blend my collection foundation over my lips. Let’s crack open the FIZZZ!

the recap is basically read the wiki as always 🤣

xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
AS IF SHE’S POSTED ABOUT MUMMIES FEELING BAD FOR STAYING IN!!! 😂😂😂
We’re in the middle of a global pandemic, you daft twat. You should be fucking staying in! You’re the one who should feel bad for risking yourself through pregnancy and then your daughter when she was only weeks old by dragging her out every fucking day and to garden parties and to your ‘mates back garden’ and to restaurants, and then to Dubai and then making statements about how your life shouldn’t have to stop when you have kids etc etc. She’s the one portraying this ‘super mum’ lifestyle by being up and out by 9am and then posts something about not feeling bad if you don’t do that??? Tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

Sweet.Baby.Jesus

Guarantee there’s probably a party at Truff Towers tonight.
Olive will be in her car seat on the counter.
Max taking a shit on the green sofa.
Delo taking a line off a piece of panelling.
THM stuffing the balloons back in the black shed for the next drop.
How thrilling.

• Haha
Reactions: 79

CatHun

VIP Member
Mez dressed like she’s going to a wedding. She is too pure for this world 😭
She knows as well as we do that there’s never going to be a wedding between Delo and Truff so she’s got to get dressed up where she can

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77