Katie Hayes #73 She is as fake as press on nails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This! My sister in law got quoted £800 for a photo shoot with that photographer. It was for 2hrs with her husband and son.
I absolutely love having pictures done of my kids and trust me there are much better photographers in Liverpool than this one. All her pics look the same and are too heavily edited.

Reactions: 11
And this is her being private... sharing pictures of the baby on her makeup page from a private photo shoot ??

When I was pregnant last year I purposely sat and went through my insta which is already private but got rid of people I hadn't seen in years etc as I knew I didn't want anyone I didn't know properly seeing the baby for my own piece of mind and knowing how vile the internet can be.
I don't understand for someone who moans so much about social media being toxic etc, I really think she overshares Proppet too much, she's just a hypocrite but she has to do it cos she needs everyone telling her how amazing her baby- really sad.
I did it as well, if I wouldn’t want them calling my kids name in the street, they weren’t looking at my insta. She’s a danger

Reactions: 17
Olive in black again. Seriously why doesn't she dress her baby like a baby. She boils my piss

• Sad
Reactions: 11
180k followers... so is she going to wake up to a tit load of balloons off ‘delo’ in the morn 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
QUOTE="Foodaholic, post: 4902711, member: 73215"]

I was previously using the boots hyaluronic acid moisturiser as suffer from dry skin and would recommend that too! 🥰
I’m pissed off that I used “hydrochloric acid” and it does the opposite, it makes my skin fry and patchy 🥺 I don’t know what to use instead! Any recs? If you don’t know I’m sure Kate will have the answer 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aw this girl doesn’t live in the real bleeping world. She’s blocked me because I voted that I didn’t like her stupid horrible bleeping Sasquatch shoes.
Wow she's a bleeping nasty piece of work. Why put a poll on in the first place , she's a horror !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m pissed off that I used “hydrochloric acid” and it does the opposite, it makes my skin fry and patchy 🥺 I don’t know what to use instead! Any recs? If you don’t know I’m sure Kate will have the answer 😏
Yeah if I use the ordinary version that happens. La Roche posay toleriane moisturiser (ultra fluid is like a light texture on skin and sensitive creme is quite heavy and oily - I found the creme too heavy and oily so irritated my skin 😩) or bio derma atopic creams are good but about £20. I suffer so much with eczema and majority of creams from drs are too oily and make my skin itchy!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Swear she does tit like that to weed out the people she doesn’t want on her insta !
Who the duck genuinely likes them Steve Jobs Size 12s she put on.

She's bleeping vile , she thinks she's better than everyone. Her Ego is majorly inflated this week with all the reposts of people buying her stuff thinks she's IT but she's just a nasty nasty girl.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s gotta be a size 9.5.
She’s never gonna be a 10 Barb!

Yeah if I use the ordinary version that happens. La Roche posay toleriane moisturiser (ultra fluid is like a light texture on skin and sensitive creme is quite heavy and oily - I found the creme too heavy and oily so irritated my skin 😩) or bio derma atopic creams are good but about £20. I suffer so much with eczema and majority of creams from drs are too oily and make my skin itchy!
Ooo thanks sweetheart, it was the ordinary that I started off on, and I didn’t want to try other brands in case it was a waste of money. I’ll give the La Roche a go x

Reactions: 5
Wow she's a bleeping nasty piece of work. Why put a poll on in the first place , she's a horror !
Anyone notice she asked earlier who had bought the stick on nails and conveniently didn’t attach a poll even though she did for everything else haha cos she knows literally no would would buy them

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.