Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will be begging to be back at oh snarlin before the year is out, no way she thinks she is going to be the next Bobbi brown surely. Unless she is going to become delos secretary

Reactions: 16
Can you tag me in the thread I cant find it. I just booked her 🙈
Please cancel, all those images are edited. My friend had a treatment done here and the picture they posted of my mates face on their Instagram account had been heavily photoshopped.

I agree. It just doesn't make sense. Maybe she needed a payout from the company to pay her bills? And I've heard talk on previous threafs that she had a large tax bill.

Doesn't seem like a fallout, at this stage, yet.
You'd do both, surely.

Sorry if I derail but with the talk of the poor nose filler girl 😢 does anyone have any well trusted clinics they use? I'm nearly 40 and looking 50!
I use MJ in smileworks. Have to grit my teeth lately though because I think she’s been giving discounted treatments to scousebird. twit. She’s good though and knows her tit so I trust her with my face. But she’s not cheap which is what pisses me off so much about her giving treatments in exchange for promo that she doesn’t even need. It’s a kick in the tits to those who work hard to save up and pay full whack. Not on.
I think it depends what you’re having done? That nose filler procedure is one of the more risky ones anyway.

I’ve also used Susan in Ghosh Medical now based on Rodney St and she’s lovely, a nurse and knows her stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I’m lucky enough to have big chunky lips (my mums words not mine) but I wouldn’t mind a bit of botox around my eye wrinkles when it’s needed. I’ll start my research in prep now 😂

Reactions: 14
Try AK Aesthetics on Rodney Street. She’s a registered nurse, is very ethical and professional.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I absolutely cannot believe anyone BUT a RN is allowed to inject people’s faces
Try AK Aesthetics on Rodney Street. She’s a registered nurse, is very ethical and professional.
I didn’t think Amie, who owns it is a nurse? I’ve had cheeks and abit of jaw filler by her though and she’s really nice. Sure someone told me after I had it done she isn’t a nurse

Reactions: 6
I agree. It just doesn't make sense. Maybe she needed a payout from the company to pay her bills? And I've heard talk on previous threafs that she had a large tax bill.

Doesn't seem like a fallout, at this stage, yet.
You'd do both, surely.

Sorry if I derail but with the talk of the poor nose filler girl 😢 does anyone have any well trusted clinics they use? I'm nearly 40 and looking 50!
If you’re close to the Wirral go to skin logic in Wallasey Village. They’re fab.

If you’re close to the Wirral go to skin logic in Wallasey Village. They’re fab.
She’s a registered nurse too ☺

Reactions: 9
I absolutely cannot believe anyone BUT a RN is allowed to inject people’s faces
I think that’s true in Scotland but in England it’s so unregulated. People injecting each other’s kites in their living rooms. Imagine.

I didn’t think Amie, who owns it is a nurse? I’ve had cheeks and abit of jaw filler by her though and she’s really nice. Sure someone told me after I had it done she isn’t a nurse
Oh really? Isn’t her name Angela? Maybe I’m mistaken. She’s really professional anyway. She does a lovely job.

Reactions: 8
I ordered a new set of Peaches brushes yesterday 🍑
Has anyone tried their make up? Their face products? I know their pigments are amazing but I’m thinking more about the blush/contour etc
All their face stuff looks a bit dark for me but I’m tempted.
I’m dying to try the brushes but absolutely skint on mat leave 🤣

Reactions: 4
I think that’s true in Scotland but in England it’s so unregulated. People injecting each other’s kites in their living rooms. Imagine.

Oh really? Isn’t her name Angela? Maybe I’m mistaken. She’s really professional anyway. She does a lovely job.
I think she has different girls work alongside her too. I do like them

Reactions: 3
Amazing thanks ladies. Hopefully can get booked in soon. I saw a new clinic in L1 last week too.

Reactions: 3
Who has ever done well selling beauty products in Home Bargains? Can anyone think of a brand that are big now that started in Home Bargains? It’s a bit like Laura Paige makeup you used to see in the chemists! You never saw them make it to Boots or Superdrug. And if she thinks she’s going to be able to sell packets of cotton rounds because they’ve got her face on the packet, she’s disillusioned... you can buy 200 cotton rounds in Home Bargains for 99p, and they’ll be right next to her stuff on the shelves!
She’s right to be nervous about this... it’s going to flop massively!

Reactions: 31
Does anyone else think it’s funny how looking at the general chit chat amongst threads. So many people are into high end skin care/makeup, have aesthetic treatments, go to a lot of the same salons, restaurants. Nice cars, designer items are mentioned, successful careers etc

1) so many people on here have to know each other.
2) everyone appears to be glamorous, well kept successful girls the total opposite of the ‘fat, jobless, jealous troll’ narrative.
Unless everyone is just creating a fab life while they’re anonymous but I do imagine you lot to all be dolls. I wish their was a safe space to geg at each other 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
In addition to the above comment I made I just need to state that I got baby tit under my fingernails this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Good afternoon ladies and gents,

Just had to nip into HB this morning because I needed a new bog brush and some doggy poop bags (your amongst some amazing products Kate 🤣) and when I walked past the makeup section there seemed to be more of the Olivia Hale stuff than ever..... What I cannot grasp is how exited she is to launch products she hasn’t even formulated straight from a lab in China into a cut price retailer, I think she is just exited about the large cheque from HB it don’t think she gives a tit about the products.... if she did she would have partnered with a decent brand and formulated the products herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh and while I’m here, while I feel terribly sorry for the girl with the botched nose filler situation if you are having anything injected into your face you must do your research on the person, the products and from other people’s experiences .
I thought filler was going out of fashion anyway, I used to have my lips done but I don’t think I would again. I think that “look” is actually really ageing now. I have Botox and micro needling now and my lips haven’t fully gone to their original size but they look much more natural.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.