Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guys just catching up but I am absolutely screaming the fact she used the launch balloons and flowers as valentines ‘set up’ ‘gifts’ from mat 🤣🤣🤣 and the rest of the stuff is tit she’s been gifted for her and oluv hahahahaah how embarrassing absolutely made my day what an absolute wolly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
My OH seen her today by town lane pushing the pram. He actually phoned me to tell me 🤣. His words where god she’s a big witch🤦🏼‍♀️. About 10 mins later she posted olive at a baby class. So she travels from Upton to beb for a baby class, surely there’s got to be ones closer to home.
To be fair baby class spaces are few and far between at the moment and I travel quite a bit to ours 🤷🏻‍♀️ At least it’s something worth doing unlike 200 miles for a sweaty roast

Reactions: 12
Her posts and stories are so boring at the moment. I am unfollowing. I dont want to see baby mush, a beige home, and moans about trolls, cheap brushes and tit fake birkenstocks from Asda.
Get some new content girl.

Reactions: 45
I unfollowed her a while ago I only know what she’s up to because of this thread, I can’t leave this thread it’s too funny. My daughter is 6 now but even as a new mum her account would bore the tyre tits off me. I’d probably feel like tit about the fact I wasn’t going to 3 baby classes a day and wasn’t up and out the house by 9am 🤣 she’s not relatable in the slightest, so far from it. She’s blatantly got pnd or anxiety and can’t sit still or be alone. I’m sure it’ll all come out in 12 months when she needs a bit of sympathy/engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Why did she say when deciding what brand as if she had the dream to work with them. Surely Superdrug who she was always doing revolution hauls for would have been a perfect target audience for an affordable range. At least people actually go to Superdrug for makeup supplies. The only people who get makeup from home and bargain are relatives wanting stocking filler sets for their kids and teens.

Reactions: 45
I ordered a new set of Peaches brushes yesterday 🍑
Has anyone tried their make up? Their face products? I know their pigments are amazing but I’m thinking more about the blush/contour etc
All their face stuff looks a bit dark for me but I’m tempted.

Reactions: 18
She’s acting like her and home bargains created these products, when literally all she’s done is stick her face on some tacky, packaged Chinese crap 😂 I’m so ashamed for her. What a way to kill your career by the time you’re 30, can’t wait to read the book

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Has anyone tried their make up? Their face products? I know their pigments are amazing but I’m thinking more about the blush/contour etc
I haven’t but I’m excited to try the new thing they’re working on, it ’s like a liquid bronzer. I’m so tit at powder.

Reactions: 11
I still can't get my head around the fact she's built up her business over a good few years. Opening her own academy, could have been something amazing tbf, then dissolves the business in order to sell kids make up/accessories in a budget shop.
It's just bizarre. I bet Cheryl is rubbing her hands together.
Realistically, how much salary will selling a few brushes provide? Surely you're talking a few hundred quid. I understand she would probably be on a contract with a signing payment but that ain't going to pay your bills, nursery, mortgage?
Sorry I went off on one!

Reactions: 37
I really think there’s a lot more to the oh Darlin stuff. Why on earth would you leave a successful academy with so much potential for growth just for some tat in home and bargain? Why couldn’t she do both?? Seems like a lot more has gone on behind the scenes

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She’s acting like her and home bargains created these products, when literally all she’s done is stick her face on some tacky, packaged Chinese crap 😂 I’m so ashamed for her. What a way to kill your career by the time you’re 30, can’t wait to read the book
The worst thing is ‘she’ literally recreated the branding of where it all started. Sleep in rollers created this beasts ego by letting her be the face of their brand all them years ago. Little copy and pasted face on the hot pink packaging.

Reactions: 22
her Nose looks bloody awful but don’t trust a thing you see on the consultant clinics insta. The owner Ffyona is worse at photoshopping then good old Truff. I’d posted a few of hers on their thread.
Take a look at their trust pilot reviews on google - shocking
Can you tag me in the thread I cant find it. I just booked her 🙈

Reactions: 5
Can you tag me in the thread I cant find it. I just booked her 🙈
that ffffffiona is absolutely HORRIBLE there’s ZERO aftercare and no one walks out of there looking like the pictures. No one!! She’s defo only helped this poor girl with the nose for Instagram likes, not because she gives a tit.

Reactions: 17
I really think there’s a lot more to the oh Darlin stuff. Why on earth would you leave a successful academy with so much potential for growth just for some tat in home and bargain? Why couldn’t she do both?? Seems like a lot more has gone on behind the scenes
I agree. It just doesn't make sense. Maybe she needed a payout from the company to pay her bills? And I've heard talk on previous threafs that she had a large tax bill.

Doesn't seem like a fallout, at this stage, yet.
You'd do both, surely.

Sorry if I derail but with the talk of the poor nose filler girl 😢 does anyone have any well trusted clinics they use? I'm nearly 40 and looking 50!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
that ffffffiona is absolutely HORRIBLE there’s ZERO aftercare and no one walks out of there looking like the pictures. No one!! She’s defo only helped this poor girl with the nose for Instagram likes, not because she gives a tit.
Thanks! Cancelling now!!

It is quite pigmented their contour and stuff so i just go in a little at a time and build up it's not as dark as it looks on some of the models tho!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.