Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh guys I can’t believe this.
My cousin literally recommended La La Land on Smithdown to me this morning!! I asked where she recommended and she said La La Land was where she got her lips done 18 months ago and they are beautiful! Natural looking too!
I searched them on Instagram and they have gone private since this evening!

what’s going on with that lady’s nose? Was it really done at La La Land??? Wanted to get my lips done fuckin ell. The poor girl :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Ahhh guys I can’t believe this.
My cousin literally recommended La La Land on Smithdown to me this morning!! I asked where she recommended and she said La La Land was where she got her lips done 18 months ago and they are beautiful! Natural looking too!
I searched them on Instagram and they have gone private since this evening!

what’s going on with that lady’s nose? Was it really done at La La Land??? Wanted to get my lips done fuckin ell. The poor girl :(
Go to the actual girls post, they were outed in the comments with lots of others saying how disappointed they were....

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Matt has a walk in wardrobe too if I recall.
This baffles me you know, walk in wardrobe for a fella in a three bed semi 😭😭😭

So I had my lips done with La La land after Ian had done my brows. Ian was fab no complaints. I followed her insta and thought she looked good / good reviews but I had to get them dissolved and I have a pocket now where it’s damaged and filler just sits in it, it’s a bleeping nightmare. Defo wouldn’t recommend. You live and learn I suppose 😭

Omg just seen the nose!!!!! Jesus Christ. Poor girl this is so awful 😭

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Her posts never make sense. When she started out she brought the best, most expensive makeup brushes so she’s made cheap ones. Surely other make up artists want best on the market.

And will she go on forever that ‘last year was bad mental health time’. Seems like in 5 years she will still be saying ‘last year...’

Reactions: 22
Leggin it over there now 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🤣
her Nose looks bloody awful but don’t trust a thing you see on the consultant clinics insta. The owner Ffyona is worse at photoshopping then good old Truff. I’d posted a few of hers on their thread.
Take a look at their trust pilot reviews on google - shocking

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Omg can’t get over that girls nose. I saw that in a WhatsApp group last night and felt sick

second the comments about Ian... I had my brows done by him aswell he’s brilliant albeit an absolute crank these days

looks like tomorrow is launch day.. whoever said about tattle blowing the gaff in advance was clearly right 🤣🤣 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 19
her Nose looks bloody awful but don’t trust a thing you see on the consultant clinics insta. The owner Ffyona is worse at photoshopping then good old Truff. I’d posted a few of hers on their thread.
Take a look at their trust pilot reviews on google - shocking
I posted innit last night just to add my 2p! I had my lips done there. Would not recommend . (no derailment) matt when you read here tell Kate not to get any treatment done there!

second the comments about Ian... I had my brows done by him aswell he’s brilliant albeit an absolute crank these days
I follow Ian, he’s a bit out there isn’t he. 😂 Girlfriend is gorgeous tho!

Reactions: 8
It’s all very well her making out like she wants her stuff to be ‘affordable’ but for one, it doesn’t tally in with her story about buying all the expensive stuff when she first started out, and two, there’s no way she would have turned down one of the higher end brands if they’d come to her first. She’s working with Home and Bargains because they’re the only ones who approached her/took her on when she approached them.

Reactions: 35
Why is she turning into Mrs hinch going on about her mum and dad buying her stuff and supporting her 😴😴 and wondering if people will buy her ali express tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where can we see the nose!? I’m way more invested in that than Kate’s launch day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dear lord DO NOT look up the nose if you’re squeamish.

I need a lie down 😭😭😭

Reactions: 8
Home Bargains is NOT a BRAND 🙈🥴🥴. Who seriously buys makeup from that shop .. people buy cleaning products !

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I thought the launch was tonight? PR boxes going out for opening tonight and on the shelves tomorrow? Or have I completely made up / dreamt that???

Where can we see the nose!? I’m way more invested in that than Kate’s launch day.
Look at the girls insta. It's mentioned in the pics above. I've just had a look.... be prepared!!

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell truffs do you actually think about what you write or do you just put down what’s immediately comes to your mind 🤣🙈
That grid post is embarrassing

Reactions: 12
Kates account is boring me to death! I actually can’t even bare to watch her any more at the minute, she’s depressing

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The only person I’d ever let near my face with filler is a registered nurse and I’d want to see all their credentials first. A lash technician isn’t coming near me with anything but a spoolie!! That poor girls nose honestly

Agree with everyone saying truff is boring. Not really interested in seeing the slop she feeds proppet. Has she got any toys yet??

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.