Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird she’s using the word ‘scared’ to describe how she feels about the launch? Nervous/excited maybe, but scared???

Also, why would you get filler in your nose? What’s the purpose? 😂

Reactions: 16
It’s weird she’s using the word ‘scared’ to describe how she feels about the launch? Nervous/excited maybe, but scared???

Also, why would you get filler in your nose? What’s the purpose? 😂
It can smooth out bumps. Looks amazing when done right and safely. I think I’d rather save up for a nose job if it bothered me that much though.

Reactions: 11
It can smooth out bumps. Looks amazing when done right and safely. I think I’d rather save up for a nose job if it bothered me that much though.
That makes sense, I was thinking, why would you make your nose bigger? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think it’s funny how looking at the general chit chat amongst threads. So many people are into high end skin care/makeup, have aesthetic treatments, go to a lot of the same salons, restaurants. Nice cars, designer items are mentioned, successful careers etc

1) so many people on here have to know each other.
2) everyone appears to be glamorous, well kept successful girls the total opposite of the ‘fat, jobless, jealous troll’ narrative.
Unless everyone is just creating a fab life while they’re anonymous but I do imagine you lot to all be dolls. I wish their was a safe space to geg at each other 🤣
Well I can tell you, I have a great job where I work from Home. I have a sitting room and 2 sofas that fit!:) I try to look after my skin but it’s really sensitive, so struggle with some things BUT I am not glamorous in the slightest and carrying a lot more weight than I’d like! So part way there! 🥰 x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Truff is an absolute top blagger ! Making out she picked out TJ Morris herself to work with , making out she wanted a cheap makeup line. 💩💩💩
She was wetting herself with excitement last year blagging she was working with DIOR, telling lies again.

So funny how she thinks people are going to lash their Morphe & Mac etc for her cheap gear. Stop getting their shellac done for her Stick on nails.
Yeah some people will go and buy some tomoz and it will be repost after repost of anyone who's sent her a pic with their 'haul' but the novelty will wear off then !!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Think the penny may have dropped that this launch will have a chat and a bit of hype tomorrow but realistically it’s not a long term plan. She hasn’t invested in her target market enough she’s all over the place no USP apart from her. She keeps banging on about there being drop after drop but it’s not like people are going to be camping outside Homies waiting to grab a packet of cotton balls with her face on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’d love to know what was going through both parties heads when they’ve decided on this “partnership” 🤣🤣🤣

Homie Bs deciding they wanna be a make up challenger brand and truff thinking she’ll be the next Huda Beauty selling her tit in there. What makes sense about this?????

Also I second the ✨ do your research ✨ on the Botox/filler front. Its incredible that it’s so unregulated that I could go do a days course then start whacking filler in everyone’s faces.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No sign of KHM in the HB facing Costco but there’s more Olivia Hale than I’ve ever seen, looks like they’ve launched a load of new Olivia Hale stuff. Seems a strange time to do that? There’s obviously no intention of making KHM their main make up brand? Theirs also a tonne of W7 and all the old Sam and Nic brushes that Real Techniques are trying to get rid off. They had a a fair few diff make up brush sets tbh, so there’s gonna be absolutely nothing special or stand out about Kate’s tit.
Trying to flog the Olivia Hale before having to dip that tit in pink paint and repackage it.......

Where's all the vtech type of learning toys? All the lovely, noisy colourful ones you see in Smyth's. Mine loved them even though the noise drive me insane 🤣. X
Maybe when HB are dipping Olivia Hale tat in pink paint they can do a beige V-Tech for Olive - that's the only way Truff would ever agree to that!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Trying to flog the Olivia Hale before having to dip that tit in pink paint and repackage it.......

Maybe when HB are dipping Olivia Hale tat in pink paint they can do a beige V-Tech for Olive - that's the only way Truff would ever agree to that!
If someone released a line of beige v-tech style toys the influencers would lap it up. Hinch would be first in line. Never seen her kid have a toy either

Does anyone else think it’s funny how looking at the general chit chat amongst threads. So many people are into high end skin care/makeup, have aesthetic treatments, go to a lot of the same salons, restaurants. Nice cars, designer items are mentioned, successful careers etc

1) so many people on here have to know each other.
2) everyone appears to be glamorous, well kept successful girls the total opposite of the ‘fat, jobless, jealous troll’ narrative.
Unless everyone is just creating a fab life while they’re anonymous but I do imagine you lot to all be dolls. I wish their was a safe space to geg at each other 🤣
I totally agree! Most of the threads I’ve come across you can actually have an articulate conversation or debate!
not being screamed TROLL at because I don’t have my tongue so far up influencers arses I’m practically kissing them.

so to not derail from Truffs... she’s sooo lost sight of her whole insta page... pushing and bleating on about her makeup range in homies....but giving us masterclasses in weaning. WHO ARE YA TRUFFERS

Reactions: 17
It’s been ‘hale stoning’ guyzzzz 😆

Hope Olive has had a bath after she’s had her salmon lunch all over her head

• Haha
I'd always recommend Rachel who owns love aesthetics. She's a friend.

As for truff, I can't wait for the tat revel tomorrow 😂😂 time to bin my Charlotte Tilbury and Mac for her cheap make up

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.