Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a tease!

Time to evict her from home bargains
CFB6AF84-524B-11DD-BEE6-5845CDA191CB.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The new page doesn’t have enough likes for her to want to post it probs hahahahaha what an embarrassment watch it go down like a led balloon

Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched this? My god what's wrong with her mouth and what the duck is she wearing 😂😂 her 'brand's trademark KHM is shocking all you need is to put her name in Google and you realise what a minty scruff she is 🤮

HI IM KATE HAYES MAKE UP

Her makeup style hasn’t evolved since then. AND WHATS WITH THE WAY SHE SPEAKS?

Has she GENERALLY got a speech impediment or what

Reactions: 11
Hahaha what’s she doing with the red facecloth 😂. She looks gormless. The flick of the long pony tail 🤣

Can’t wait to see the comments on HB Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Home bargains have two slightly different promo videos and thought they'd just dump them out one after another 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.