Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GUYS.

Homie Bs makeup range.

😂😭😂😭

Never going to get over this week. The end of the sofa journey and the big cheap revel. Here’s me thinking 2021 was a write off...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So someone I know from my kids school just commented on the bykatehayes acc but the comments been deleted it seems cause I couldn’t see it when I looked then but she thinks she’s been blocked or restricted cause she’s just sent me these 🤣
Anyone else wanna know what was kicking off at the gates 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just stuffed my child in her car seat in honour of our Kate so she doesn’t interrupt the revel. Ive already shouted across the room ‘awwww, ye ok??’ Im such a good momma #blessed.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
EAE5C80D-2904-4483-8FB2-1CF91F752E34.jpeg

I’ve just come across this of Delo with his bright red new hair line and I’ve nearly pissed myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I wonder if she’s been setting up prolapsed hole balloons all day and getting herself CONGRATS balloons 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did she say she was launching at 5:30 today? 5.32 and I see nothing🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I what gets me is half the people in HB won’t even know who she is 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.