Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how a while ago she said she hasn’t even told her friends and family about this only daddy DIY yet there’s only 6 comments on the home n bargain post and ones Cheryl and ones that makeup by khalid who did the live the other night so obvs everyone knew or she’s told people to go look on home and bargains insta cause TROLLz

Reactions: 15
I generally cannot believe the big revel is Home Bargains. All this build up, two years in the making, home bleeping bargains.

I am CRINGING for her.

I’ve just text my 17 year old niece to ask has she seen Kate Hayes has brought out some make up in HB and she’s replied “who’s that??”.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It’s now all become clear why Cheryl painted everything white and re branded Oh Darlin.....

Reactions: 44
Who’s assed anyway🤷🏼‍♀️ Buying makeup as an MUA from home and bargain is like buying your weekly food shop from Netto when you’re a gourmet chef 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
In my local homey bs. It was too bleeping shelf had to leap to reach it next to all the Olivia hale shite. I was cracking up at this shite photoshop pic. That’s all in my store though and it’s a big one so can’t be that great.
This might be a daft question but how can she be launching today if stuff is already in store?

Reactions: 7
Oooo looks like Cheryl has posted her big revel for her already....even before bespoke KHM has 😆😆😆 Shaaaadddeeeeeeeee!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
You’d think given how excited she’s been by this and how big it was for etc that she would post about this herself and drive the traffic for it towards hb’s post to show her “popularity”

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.