Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he paneled over the router and stoped her from doing the revel herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Can’t have been that much of a dream of hers for her to be late to her own lauch by almost 20 mins at the least🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t wait for Truff to spit her dummy out at Home and Bargain and Chez announcing before she has... oh and new readers welcome and READ THE WIKI

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can’t have been that much of a dream of hers for her to be late to her own lauch by almost 20 mins at the least🤣
Don’t be troll.
You know what a good mum she is, she’ll be strapping olive into that mobile tumble dryer and of for a bike ride to celebrate

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The irony of a makeup artist getting her makeup done by someone else for their own makeup launch shoot 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Can’t wait for Truff to spit her dummy out at Home and Bargain and Chez announcing before she has... oh and new readers welcome and READ THE WIKI
Chez and homies are the trolls that ruined her revel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
just watched a video of miss piggy parading round in a tutu.......What an anti climax.......biggest dick flop since the first time that dwarf from footlocker clapped eyes on it

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Never comment on here but I read constantly! But this is super embarrassing and unprofessional that she said the announcement is at 5.30pm and it’s nearly 6pm and she’s not said anything! I don’t know why I’m even surprised with this tit show ha

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.