Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s bleeping freezing today and she’s got that poor kid in bare legs and sunglasses. More arsed about the aesthetic than her daughter’s comfort.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Thing is, if she had trademarked her name and launched her own brand, she knows nobody would have bought it cos let’s face it - unless your 14 you would not be looking up to her as a make up artist

Reactions: 19
Shes been using those brushes in her last few videos, hence why she’s suddenly done a few make up videos recently including a live. Cant wait for the old ‘LOL I was using them right in front of you guyzzzzzzz, havent I Matt?’ what a joker.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Shes been using those brushes in her last few videos, hence why she’s suddenly done a few make up videos recently including a live. Cant wait for the old ‘LOL I was using them right in front of you guyzzzzzzz, havent I Matt?’ what a joker.
For £5.99 no wonder she’s got pink eye 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Having a browse round my local home bargains (Bangor,North Wales) and look what I came across...so bespoke 😆
NOOOOOO they’ve used the Scarlett Moffat pic hahahaha it looks absolute nothing like Kate!! Omg I feel ashamed for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Just came across this while googling home bargains KHM.

The first website that came up though was a link to here 😂
Bottom prices 🤣 what a tag line to associate yourself with when you reckon on to yourself your the kardashian of the Wirral 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
NOOOOOO they’ve used the Scarlett Moffat pic hahahaha it looks absolute nothing like Kate!! Omg I feel ashamed for her
I knew it!! I was gonna say I bet it’s Scarlett Moffat Kate that they use. Howling

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Having a browse round my local home bargains (Bangor,North Wales) and look what I came across...so bespoke 😆
awww didn’t know Scarlett Moffat was a makeup artist? Is this her big revel? That she’s a impersonator for Scarlett Moffat?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope someone comments that she looks like Scarlett Moffat and not herself 😂 I don’t mean anyone from here I mean one of her fAnS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Keep watching because we will get more fumming 😂😂😂😂😂 that’s so funny isn’t it! We laugh at you Katie not with you.
I’m wealthy through hard graft not cheap plastic shite from China babe. I’ve never ever had to go on Instagram stories to beg for freebies I’ve never had to cry troll 24/7 to get attention if I want something I buy it and not even on credit. My house is my own and my sofas we bought with cash my car is a 19 plate and is quite decent, my children are both in private education would you like me to continue 😘 you my dear are a bleeping immature child babes. Continue as you will taking notes from greedy who is a fraudulent thief ❤ Mucho Love to you and good luck with the China cheap shite in home and bargain 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
On her reel yesterday..... ignoring that she was more erratic than normal, she asked people to put ‘questions below’ 😂 but then hasnt even responded to any of them... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
bleeping hell why beige leggings? Anaemic hot dog legs at its finest. They remind me of the hideous stockings the nurse gave me after I had my baby.
Is it wrong that I immediately thought she’s blending in with the sofa behind on purpose so the photoshop is less noticeable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On her reel yesterday..... ignoring that she was more erratic than normal, she asked people to put ‘questions below’ 😂 but then hasnt even responded to any of them... 🤦🏻‍♀️
Tempted to comment ‘Love those Real Techniques brushes’ but dont want to get blocked and miss the revel

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why would you open someone else’s PR package on your “big launch day”, surely today should just be about her own range?? She is so thick. Just wait until tomorrow to post the weaning shite.
Cause it’s not hers its home bargains with her name on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we think all the makeup she used on the transformulas igtv is hers?
I’ve just rewatched and she’s hidden everything including the KHM brushes

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.