Katie Hayes #70 Donโ€™t share pics of my proppet unless of course Iโ€™m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think all the makeup she used on the transformulas igtv is hers?
Iโ€™ve just rewatched and sheโ€™s hidden everything including the KHM brushes
The mascara and lipgloss are collection 2000 and the lip liner was Morphe. Perhaps the foundation and concealer are hers?
Me Ma works at Home Bargains but sheโ€™s about to retire and she dont give a duck about anything. Ive asked her for the inside scoop shes going to find out ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Well the Olivia Hale were just a rip off of the RT brushes too which were originally gold when they first came out.

Reactions: 11
I donโ€™t get why theyโ€™ve used that old Scarlet Moffat photo which was taken during her promoting another brand ๐Ÿคฃ.. hideous ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Im on annual leave from tonight, Iโ€™m going to go to as many H&Bโ€™s as I can ๐Ÿ˜‚ . Might take a marker with me, might draw a tash on her mush!
Buy some of those googly eyes to stick on her! Someone did that when Hinch released her Rose Wonderland shite

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The Kayzie Weedman one was done a month before Kates ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฏ
Exactlyyyy ๐Ÿ‘€ Kate doesnโ€™t follow her atm from what I can see but I think she probably did do at some point I think 1000%

I honestly thought it was a blag account for Truff when I first saw the pic so I had a snoop and low and behold Ofcourse Kateโ€™s was done AFTER the other womanโ€™s... but I legit had to double look at the name when I see the little avatar ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Makes me cringe when she is talking about launches and PR boxes. Imagine a home bargs PR box...so high end. No shade to homies. Im a big fan. But for make up...that stinks.

Reactions: 23
I'd assumed for the garage conversion that they'd been lazy and not bothered to move the switches and plugs. But no they installed them in such awful jarring positions ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

idiots.jpg

Why didn't they put all the switches in that humongous cupboard that looks perfectly placed to bash your head on? Or put outside the room in the hallway? Or use smart switches controlled by a phone / remote. So many options and they went with this

Probably old news I know :LOL: That step down they've managed to make worse by adding a plank of wood

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry but if you have time to sit on your arse to record videos you have time to change that manky sweatshirt, i mean its your job after all??? Would you go into the office/salon with dirty clothes on? Jesus i bet she had to peel it off, can you imagine the smell:sick:

Truff and delo getting interviewed following the big REVEL

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.