Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to keep her business goals private 🤔 She’s literally just told us she wants to do something baby related with them emojis the daft bleep 😂. I rekon she’s going to come out with a range of tools to strap babies permanently to kitchen islands and baby straighteners.
Truff he doesn’t want to marry you love. If men can’t wait to put a ring on it then they just do it!! 😂or has he got to be told when and how it must happen first 🙄🙄🙄
I’m saying profits 1st birthday 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine trying your hardest to be relatable, but the reality is you look like a friggin bloke called Barry who hangs round Lidl car park poking his arse crack and sniffing his fingers constantly, whilst off his tits on a prit stick and a can of white lightning.

I can’t get over how unkept she is. Why would you want to buy anything associated to this cretin? The brushes will be crawling with covid, cholera and an icing of Olive poop

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
1C84C3DD-B5DE-4308-AF16-3966BE233556.jpeg

this will be the ring from old delo, guyssssss were just waiting to get to the old looky looky man down on the strip for my knock of Tiffany’s xoxox

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sweet Jesus! She hasn’t got 10k in 2 days, she just renamed an old account that already had followers on it!!! 😂
Lies lies lies. Do you think she’s got some kind of compulsive lying disorder in all seriousness? Just can’t help herself any opportunity

Reactions: 21
It's a whole range of makeup for home and bargain. Big pics of her going up in the shop !
Im on annual leave from tonight, I’m going to go to as many H&B’s as I can 😂 . Might take a marker with me, might draw a tash on her mush!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I work by a home n bargain running right in there with my stickers tomorrow !!!!!READ THE WIKI 👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.