Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dame Hayes Kates Greatest Hits....
“Saturday nights alright for fighting (with Delo)”
“Something about the way, you look tonight (photoshopped to f**k)
“Sorry seems to be the hardest word (for bouncing up that pregnant girls path)”
amazing 😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny that she gets sick one day after getting a real sofa. Maybe she’s always been out galavanting cos she had nowhere to sit at home!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just can’t even, this is the actual width of the room. How can she envisage Olive crawling around in here, she will get wedged sideways between the walls if she rolls the wrong way 😂
I love the ‘stay cozy’ caption. Hardly much choice, is there?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s a proper heed the ball. I’d never heard of her until last year when her pregnancy antics were on show - can’t even put my finger on what I detest most about her - she’s just an annoying scab that won’t go away and is obsessed with her “trollz”.
Urgh. She just gives me the rage !
A heed the baw 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“What’s Olive’s favourite toy”

“she likes dancing”

omg buy her some toys you cheap meff. Noisy colourful ones because that’s what babies like

• Haha
Reactions: 70
bleeping hell @Abongo I have died 😭😭⚰⚰

That couch bahahahahaaaaa! They've accidentally made a bespoke Wendy house for Profit in the garage/living room/snug 'conversation' 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m so tempted to comment and ask sofology if it was gifted and if so, why did they lie about not working with her? Dodgy behaviour tbh and would put me off buying from them

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Can you even imagine the smell of that sweaty little shoe box after a day of her festering on the sofa, trumping away. Bet it smells like a hamster cage.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
My Song (Truffs Song) by John Elton 🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼

So excuse me for getting
All these freebies I do
You see I've forgotten who sent them, #ad #gifted or they're blue
Anyway the thing is, I am just really mean
Matt's are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen

And you can tell everybody
This is Truff's song
I A M quite simple, but I'm KHM Hun
I hope you don't Mind(PT)
I hope you don't Mind(PT)
That I put down in the words
How awful my life is with my Trollzzz in the worldddd 🎼🎼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
It’s ok she will be taking Olive to a climbing wall soon along with all her other classes. She can abseil down from the leccy box after she’s read the meter for her ‘mom’
Pissing myself at the thought 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so tempted to comment and ask sofology if it was gifted and if so, why did they lie about not working with her? Dodgy behaviour tbh and would put me off buying from them
Sofology can get to duck, overpriced and tit quality

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe it wasn’t gifted and it was just discounted? She will take any opportunity to get her ugly mug on a brand won’t she.
I think the reason sofology denied working with her is because it was asked if they were working with katehayesmakeup, but they aren’t, it’s her interior page

Reactions: 28
Maybe it wasn’t gifted and it was just discounted? She will take any opportunity to get her ugly mug on a brand won’t she.
I think the reason sofology denied working with her is because it was asked if they were working with katehayesmakeup, but they aren’t, it’s her interior page
Yeh I thought this at the time- they were very careful with how they replied to the original question weren't they?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.