Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who thinks she buys size 12 in front off small Matt and then takes them back for plus size 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
🤣 I know I watched her blend it to smithereens myself but big back walk in wardrobe will say she removed it
She can’t it was fully blended I’ve watched it, I wouldn’t have a clue how to record & put on here though

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wish she’s just feed herself and the money-maker some Cheerios for breakfast and piss off 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Offensive she thinks a size 12 is massive - i am a size 12 - she is bleeping massive cheeky truff get back in that pig sty

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Offensive she thinks a size 12 is massive - i am a size 12 - she is bleeping massive cheeky truff get back in that pig sty
I’m 5’4” and weigh 62kg. I was 60kg before I had my daughter and have gone from a size 10 to a 12. I’m sorry there is no way she is a 12 unless it’s the age of her intelligence.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She’s a bad divvy! Anyone else seen those meals she’s giving oliff (with almost no teeth - not forgot those 2 “bastard peggys” 🙄) I cringe when she posts her meals because they are either blended to tit or dead chunky and an almost a choking hazard if you ask me... not that she would be my mate coz she’d be swerved BUT if she was a mate of mine I swear to god I’d take that phone off her. She’s sadly going to make herself ill or at least give herself a mental breakdown 🤯🤯🤯 we can all see this happening!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Jane girl are you for real with the big saga building up this big REVEL.... everyone knows hahaha !! Cringe.

Seen Charlotte Dawson going on about the petition.....If a petition was started to get rid of influencers..... it would wipe the bleeping floor with their petition to stop tattle.

Sick of these people Yano , They've got the life of Riley , no 9-5 , don't pay for a bleeping thing for themselves , their homes or their families constantly playing victim mode. The answer Is simple.... duck off into obscurity , quiet life , no bother... end of. But yas won't cos you're all greedy for fame , admiration, money & free stuff 🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 76
So apparently ‘Reels are the new black’ is similar to orange is the new black
And ‘story blinders’ is similar to peaky blinders 🥴
They are the worst play on words I have ever heard, and from someone who is supposed to be some kind of amazing marketer, wow.
Also, everything Kate said that is included in these packs is the complete opposite to what she does.
SPEAKY BLINDERS!!!! Story Blinders makes no bleeping sense. How stupid do you have to be to even duck up a pun?! Raging.

Truff thinking she had to explain them cos she’s so much smarter than everyone else was the highlight of my day not even going to lie. I am in a full hate/love/mostly hate relationship with her now and that’s just how it is. Like I cannot STAND her but she brings me so much joy with her ridiculousness I never want her to go away 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.