Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t she talk properly why can’t she say especially properly. eggspecially wat da fukkkkkk. Why doesn’t proppet put her food in her mouth and try to chew it why is she sucking the balls out that sloppy pancake whatever it was and seriously why is she always on her lying back 🤯

Reactions: 13
If she ever manages to force delo into marrying her will she become kdm? Double barrel makeup? Realise her surname is actually hayes? Have the middle name haze like her kid or even add on Mary to the Jane she already has?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Trolls..... is Instagram telling her who’s screenshot her live? Or is that girl saying she screenshot ?
D14CFD55-14A0-485D-865A-1EF6485AAA53.png

Reactions: 4
I was under the impression that if you screen shot lives or stories, that person gets a notification, no?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Instagram doesn’t notify anyone of screenshots from lives or stories

Reactions: 27
Am I making this up didn’t she say a while back she had implants and so struggled to breast feed Olive? Now she’s saying she had a boob reduction? I could be making this up and confused?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Am I making this up didn’t she say a while back she had implants and so struggled to breast feed Olive? Now she’s saying she had a boob reduction? I could be making this up and confused?
She defo said she couldn’t BF because she’d had a boob job. Despite the fact she was obsessed with showing milk she had expressed when Olive was 5 seconds old and had been to her first rave.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She defo said she couldn’t BF because she’d had a boob job. Despite the fact she was obsessed with showing milk she had expressed when Olive was 5 seconds old and had been to her first rave.
Don’t forget all the colostrum she produced while she was still pregnant 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
You bastard trolls I deffo thought I was on for my first thread title 😈 might have to start watching her again to get some inspo

Reactions: 15
Just looking through the wiki photoshops after adding the one of Bruce Delamere onto part 2, and I’m bleeping dead at this HB revel one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don’t forget all the colostrum she produced while she was still pregnant 🤮🤮
Oh my god how can we forget, it looked like sacks of Primula squeezy cheese. Absolutely rancid.

Innit mad how Truff never promotes Naomi’s stuff???

Wonder if they aren’t good friends anymore... or whether Truff actually is getting a cut from Socialshita the absolute money grabbing squatting toad 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.