Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get my head around why you’d get rid of a nice big living room that poppet could roll/crawl all over and squeeze into a room the size of a school corridor???

then buy a couch which faces the wall with the same amount of leg room as a Ryan air flight!!

• Haha
Reactions: 66
There’s a tv above the white chair, where is that in the room? The other end? I honestly can’t figure out how they’re going to watch tv without straining their neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahaha the sofa that you will hit your head in the leccy box on two seats, be blocked from the tv on another and be staring at the wall on any safe seats. Then an additional chair. Take it all Olives toys have now been lashed out. Poor baby got no room to move in that house.
Just shows how greedy she is. Had to get extra rather than be practical as it’s free

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How does she not realise how ridiculous this looks?! You couldn’t swing a cat in there.
B42D77B5-CF41-4A05-852E-22A9A4C5C436.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The cosy family room doesn’t quite work does it. Good thing they like panelling because that’s what they’re looking at. She tried hard not to show us the leccy box on her reel but we all saw it Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s not showing the floor space around the bespoke chair as it’s probably half an inch from the edge of sofa😂 she literally has no floor space in that room for her “crawling” poppet. And Who buys cream/white furniture with a baby around?! mine would have a happy hippo smushed into that in seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Where’s she going to crawl truff - the walls!?!
It’s ok she will be taking Olive to a climbing wall soon along with all her other classes. She can abseil down from the leccy box after she’s read the meter for her ‘mom’

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I really like that sofa!! But dunno if she’s having a laugh putting it in there hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.