Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping shame of putting ya 8month old in lacy stockings. Jesus bleeping christ. She’s such a bleeping wrongun. I’m actually lost for words. Cant wait for mamas little cash cow to grow up a little and tell her to duck right off when she tries wrangling her for an insta video. Poor kid doesn’t stand a chance

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Eeeee those tights!! Why would you! She’s a 7 month old baby not a 1940s lady of the night 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Well done Liverpool Volley ball group.. Are they trolls too Kate? The WHOLE GROUP of them??👏👏👏👏..wonder if she's blocked them yet🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can I have some screenshots of the tights, please. I binned IG a month ago. Thank you x

Reactions: 5
Well done Liverpool Volley ball group.. Are they trolls too Kate? The WHOLE GROUP of them??👏👏👏👏..wonder if she's blocked them yet🤔
and the cringe worthy woman who has said go big or go home who is apparently the wife of a king 😂😂😂 some proper helmets on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“We didn’t buy Olive an egg...doesn’t eat chocolate yet as she’s 8 months old” I called it. She’s happy to ram freezing cold scrambled egg down the kids throat but won’t even give the kid a little bit of milk chocolate, snooty bleep.

Sorry to ask but could you tell me what they’ve done/said to hungry hippo 😂
7DCB0601-7548-4FE0-827D-54083DFA32A0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I hope everyone is having a happy Easter! Apart from Cathedral Kate, the silly bint

Heres a suggestion for you Kate;
How about you have a day off talking about trollllz and enjoy your super bespoke Easter!

and apologies in advance, I’ve opened the Easter wine and there’s chances I will be very Easter drunk later!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“We didn’t buy Olive an egg...doesn’t eat chocolate yet as she’s 8 months old” I called it. She’s happy to ram freezing cold scrambled egg down the kids throat but won’t even give the kid a little bit of milk chocolate, snooty bleep.

View attachment 513875
Hahahahahahaha omg is this the fake account she was on about trolling her daughter? duck me, she’s mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hahahahahahaha omg is this the fake account she was on about trolling her daughter? duck me, she’s mad!

Too pure for this chocolatey world! Best speed dial the on call nutritionist and ask her about the sugar content in fruit Truff 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Hollie the cousin (and kid Elias) are taking pics INSIDE. Stacytyrer is taking pics INSIDE. Great garden party truff! 😡. I hope someone turns the taps on too hard and gets water over everything. You are vile.
C8F85F0D-399A-4F4A-BFC5-6728B007AEF1.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Just seen another influencer post this, and she’s absolutely right. Not arsed about the bit whether it’s an influencer problem.

“ITS ALL FOR SHOW” - Sick of KHM making out as if she’s naturally just this “extra” kind of person. If it wasn’t for Instagram, she wouldn’t be arsed. She would NEVER of had that display if Instagram didn’t exist. If she couldn’t post it, she wouldn’t bother. Olive would have a standard 1st birthday party like any other child if it wasn’t for Instagram but she has to compete and seek validation from online strangers. She actually thinks she’s the same as the likes of WAGs and she is so far from it it’s unbelievable 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.