Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soz if this has been raised, not been following for a few days. No sign of boss babe ceo KHM on the no excuse for abuse insta now, and theyve posted info on the first 4 podcasts. Im sure she was on one of the gridposts and one point?!
She’s on the 5th one but they delayed the 4th one by a week

Reactions: 5
Crackers? Easter crackers?

Also, maybe she has manifested her running skills?

Reactions: 11
The best thing about these displays, no one can post the pics because they will be put on here and she can’t cry troll.
Society is a disgrace- I would love to tell my nan these stories, she would be fuming her 5 brothers fought in a war for people to act this way!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s absolutely disgusting. Such a disgrace of a woman. No morals. Read the bleeping room. People have died because of an extremely contagious disease and it literally is like the lottery of life as to how you are affected by it. But no, as long as she gets her gifted chocolate smash and a fancy balloon arch she doesn’t give 2 flying fucks. Her priorities are bleeping delusional and everyone around her who supports this whole ‘living my life to show off on the gram cause it’s me jobbbbbb’ is as disgusting as her. Why isn’t her fella or her ma stepping up to at least say ‘I don’t think it’s a good look Kate, just tone it down?’ They’re all rotten to the core and her poor child will turn out the same.
👏🏻👏🏻 Absolutely. I know my husband would have stern words with me if one of my children was receiving vile message like the ones she does with olive oil. I personally think she blocks her family and shrimp dicks family from viewing the stories she puts up cos no one in the right mind would let me carry on posting my daughter after receiving message like that. She’s not even a mother, she doesn’t know how to be a mother. She’s in for a big shock when her manifested bespoke baby starts the terrible 2’s. She’ll need more eyes in her head, more than the amount of holes in Swiss cheese. She’s just rotten to the core.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Anyone seen that Delo has converted a garage into a playroom- bigger than their living room

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Pencils? What’s Eastery about bleeping pencils??? Unless of course drawing is another thing that Oliff is brilliant at? Upstaging the Mona Lisa next that one.
The animals, Jesus bleeping Christ in a bike, they’d give me nightmares!!! Imagine those watching your every move through the day! 🤣
This is a word I have used with very few people in my life but I actually truly HATE and despise her 😡

Reactions: 14
Am I a terrible mother If I don’t dress up my bespoke baby As a bunny, surrounded by chocolate eggs and cookies she baked by herself yesterday, whilst I swan about in a matching headband decorating a table so that my 10000 bubble comes over to get pissed with me, whilst the babies lashed in her bouncer on the worktop unsupervised?
just checking with THM as I know she doesn’t read here

eta my bespoke baby is 2 months old and catching up with the child prodigy oliff

Reactions: 38
I can’t get over Instagram this morning I’ve got kids but fuckinghell what is wrong with people! Olive isn’t guna remember a balloon display. She’s only done it to make herself look good it’s mad what people do for the gram now! This is why people compare lives so much

Reactions: 34
& here was me thinking I’d got a bit excessive with the amount of chocolate I bought.....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Am I a terrible mother If I don’t dress up my bespoke baby As a bunny, surrounded by chocolate eggs and cookies she baked by herself yesterday, whilst I swan about in a matching headband decorating a table so that my 10000 bubble comes over to get pissed with me, whilst the babies lashed in her bouncer on the worktop unsupervised?
just checking with THM as I know she doesn’t read here

eta my bespoke baby is 2 months old and catching up with the child prodigy oliff
Yes, you will need to work closely with I am midwife and I am health visitor to redeem yourself, mmkay?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The poor kid sat there with blotchy legs because it’s cold and she’s wearing inappropriate clothing, a massive pair of bunny ears and shoes that are clearly miles too big for her, and it’s all so her prick of a mother can get likes on the gram. That little girl is just a puppet to her, it’s absolutely vile behaviour.

Reactions: 46
The poor kid sat there with blotchy legs because it’s cold and she’s wearing inappropriate clothing, a massive pair of bunny ears and shoes that are clearly miles too big for her, and it’s all so her prick of a mother can get likes on the gram. That little girl is just a puppet to her, it’s absolutely vile behaviour.
I was just thinking that about her legs! Poor kid

Reactions: 12
Poor little thing is nothing more than a prop

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Where’s the kids bastard peggys that popped out?
Kid will be freezing in that outfit!! Shoes are huge bunny ears will be hurting her head along with the scraped back tiny pony or top knot what ever she calls it

Reactions: 25
When did Easter become a thing???? It’s bloody mental. Easter pyjamas? Easter crackers? Easter boxes and sacks filled with utter tit🤯

I’m not old and all I remember is a few Easter eggs and a roast at my nan and grandads.

That Easter display is repulsive. Tacky as hell. What a show.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Why would you wake up and think I know! I’ll dress Oliff in something the colour of boiled shite.

With her hair scraped back and that colour on her she looks like she’s in prison!!!
Even the baby’s clothes are in need of a good iron😩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you know what? I pity that girl? What an obscene tit storm of a display just for some validation from bleeping brain dead people on Instagram.
Kate, I hope you’re reading these threads today. You’re a disgrace of a Mother,you couldn’t give two flying fucks about Olive. She’s your little cash cow! We all know you got pregnant to get one up on Phil,you must be the laughing stock of your friends & I use the term friends very loosely .
You’re doing this for you,for likes on a fake platform,Olive will not remember this. What’s wrong with dressing her up in a cute bunny outfit & giving her a lovely soft toy? You must be so insecure & unhappy in yourself to do all this.
What are you going to do for income when the bottom falls out of Instagram & I can assure you it will eventually. People are pissed off now with these influencers breaking rules etc. You certainly can’t go back to make up as you’re bleeping shite at it.
If you were my Daughter I would bleeping ashamed of you & the way you have turned out!!
Anyway sorry for the rant,I’m off to bed 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.