Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she deleted the 7km in 35 min story? I've just gone for a snoop to eye roll at her and can't see anything! Unless it's one of her talking stories, cba with her voice.
She was talking, still no photographic evidence, so talking shite surely.

Reactions: 13
Nah I’m not having that. If she’d said 5k in 35 min I might’ve given her the benefit of the doubt. No way is that lump bashing out a 5 min kilometre.

Reactions: 17
“So many questions on how I feed Oliff on the go”

I’ve a question, where the f**king f**k are you going?

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh she’s a head 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What. The. duck ?
I’m sorry but that’s not even remotely good. All this time and it being her job and she hasn’t even got a tripod so she can fully commit to these reels and not just make people feel sea sick from the motion of the phone (and physically sick cos... well.. state of it) that poor bleeping kid 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s so obsessed with Olive getting used to eating outdoors she makes her eat her lunch cold but can’t even take a blanket for her to sit on so she’s plonked her on a paper bag! Why does she also make out Olive can feed herself when she clearly can’t (nothing wrong with it she’s a baby, just say you feed her why does she need to be so bespokely advanced? We know you’re her momma truff so absolutely nobody is gearing up Mensa for baby Olive.
The poor kid must be starving she doesn’t put anything not even a spoonful of food in her mouth. Why doesn’t she feed her like any normal person would. Ohhh yeeeee forgot she’s so advanced and bespoke 🙄🙄. Her nostrils are as big as the McDonald sign

I don’t understand feeding your kid iced cold food when it clearly should be warm. When trollif goes to school she won’t be used to hot school dinners in the same place everyday. The poor child’s got zero routine she’s even forced awake in the morning arlarse
I know it’s arlarse on the poor kid. She doesn’t even let her wake up properly and giving her yoghurt for her breakfast 🙈🙈 the kid has probably got hunger pains all day

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nah I’m not having that. If she’d said 5k in 35 min I might’ve given her the benefit of the doubt. No way is that lump bashing out a 5 min kilometre.
even 5k in 35 min is bloody decent. Not a chance in hell she’s done 5k in 35 and certainly not 7k! I’m a PT and there’s not a chance!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hi guys Just thought I’d come onnnn..

Messin I haven’t even got anything interesting to say you’ve said it all for me the reels tit she’s like a slug in a straw in them jarmies and as for that dancing - na

anyway I still wanna be in on the thread but I cba so hiiii and I love you all

xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hi guys Just thought I’d come onnnn..

Messin I haven’t even got anything interesting to say you’ve said it all for me the reels tit she’s like a slug in a straw in them jarmies and as for that dancing - na

anyway I still wanna be in on the thread but I cba so hiiii and I love you all

xoxo
Slug in a straw hahahahahaha omg 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fuuuck me she isn’t half at it 🤣🤣 my boyfriend is a regular runner, runs a good 4/5 times a week and has done for a good year or so. He’s very athletic and lives a healthy lifestyle in general (unlike me 🤣) His personal best is a 6K at just under 24 minutes. So I highly doubt an absolute monster with a tyre of fat around her stomach managed that. Why is she such a liar? 😩 she finds it so easy to lie it hurts my brain.

also.. does it make anyone else VIOLENTLY angry when she uses this > ✌🏼 Emoji at every opportunity 😨😨😨😨

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s so obsessed with Olive getting used to eating outdoors she makes her eat her lunch cold but can’t even take a blanket for her to sit on so she’s plonked her on a paper bag! Why does she also make out Olive can feed herself when she clearly can’t (nothing wrong with it she’s a baby, just say you feed her why does she need to be so bespokely advanced? We know you’re her momma truff so absolutely nobody is gearing up Mensa for baby Olive.
It’s really so sad that she wants her to be this super duper advanced baby. I get that us mums get excited at our babies ‘firsts’ but honestly it’s sad to wish the time away and want them to be so independent so young. She will 100% regret all this. When she’s old and lonely, delo’s legged it, and all’s she has to look back on is highlights saved to the gram, she will realise that she should have put her phone away and enjoyed every milestone privately (or shared just with close friends and family if she so wished). I pity her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.