Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:oops: How is she faking it?
I’m decently fit and 7k in just over half an hour seems a bit of a stretch. Pretty fit people tend to aim for 25-30mins for a 5k and she’s definitely not fit.I just googled how long it’d take to cycle 5miles which is just over 8k so she’s trying to say she’s running at whats effectively an average cycling pace.
She’s full of more tit than olives nappies and that’s before you scrape it from under her nails.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I keep posting really irrelevant stuff sorry but it keeps me occupied when on call.
So an average runner eg someone who runs 3+ times a week at first will run a 7k in approx 45 minutes... It takes training to get a decent time running not the odd 5k then 7k out of the blue

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I keep posting really irrelevant stuff sorry but it keeps me occupied when on call.
So an average runner eg someone who runs 3+ times a week at first will run a 7k in approx 45 minutes... It takes training to get a decent time running not the odd 5k then 7k out of the blue
It takes me about 40 mins to run about 7k and I’m a fastish runner and can do a 5k in less than 25 mins. It’s taken me like 10 years to get this fast so is she duck running that fast 🤣🤣🤣🤣
bleeping nose longer than the length of her house 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I run regularly and ran 10k in 58 mins today. (And I was fucked)
The lies she tells la 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She’s a cheeky bleep tbh

bleeping hell I’ll be back posting every 5 mins now. She’s the gift that keeps on giving. Fuckin tyre tits

there’s a thread on here for running if anyone is arsed btw

also I’ve only just noticed this thread title 🤣🤣🤣 u Shame fault more like

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I run regularly and ran 10k in 58 mins today. The lies she tells la 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She’s a cheeky bleep tbh

bleeping hell I’ll be back posting every 5 mins now. She’s the gift that keeps on giving. Fuckin tyre tits

I’ve been looking on strava at the segments by hers and fastest people who’ve done it - jane isn’t there 🤣🤥😩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I run regularly and ran 10k in 58 mins today. The lies she tells la 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She’s a cheeky bleep tbh

also I’ve only just noticed this thread title 🤣🤣🤣 u Shame fault more like
I don’t run regularly but I just wanted to geg in
Even I know if you’re going to manipulate your time make it bloody believable.

Seeing those pelvic thrusts she’s got I’m not surprised delo’s played away, get more movement from a rocking horse..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That company was clearly annoyed with the reel, why else would they disclose her size? That’s actually sly. The reel was bleeping terrible like 😂 mortified for her as she obviously thinks it’s boss. Imagine paying someone to advertise your clothes and they do that. But to put her size out there, knowing majority of people wouldn’t want to disclose they were a size L is sly😂 It’s no ones business what size she is, she does actually look really good? But the problem is how she alters her size so much on pictures to look a good 3 stone lighter. No one would care if she just owned it? She’s a new mum, she’s meant to have an extra few lbs!

Wait what? Who did this?

Reactions: 3
When she says EVERYWHERE, is she referring to her pubes also?
No I’m pretty sure she told everyone last year her mini was a smooth as a dolphin, that’s one little over share that’s been burned in to my memory 🤢

Telling the things she “manifested” 🙄 for her daughter were blonde hair and blue eyes. Not good health or anything important like that! Poor kid is an Instagram prop. I’m sure she loves her but her priorities are so so wrong and damaging.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
When she says EVERYWHERE, is she referring to her pubes also?
I was gonna answer her QA and ask, I'm worried my pubes would grow and what about my upper lip and chin hair thats come from nowhere?!! Genuinely intrigued to know this!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
FEDB5BCD-EFF3-4E4C-84DA-37672896ABC6.jpeg

Was watching some reels for a laugh and saw this caption under one of them. Wonder if Delo read it as he was hanging out the back of one of his side chicks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She ‘manifested blonde hair and blue eyes’ for her baby. Says it all about her really. I just wanted mine to be healthy and happy when they were born. Couldn’t care less about the colour of their hair or eyes.

• Angry
Reactions: 50
She deffo tied Max around her flap of a belly, stepped onto a skate board and got him to pull her round Upton to get 6k in in that time 🙄🤣

View attachment 508510

Was watching some reels for a laugh and saw this caption under one of them. Wonder if Delo read it as he was hanging out the back of one of his side chicks 😂
10000% 🤣🤣

She ‘manifested blonde hair and blue eyes’ for her baby. Says it all about her really. I just wanted mine to be healthy and happy when they were born. Couldn’t care less about the colour of their hair or eyes.
Shes so bleeping shallow. What an Absolute bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The first wiki is full, but there's a link at the bottom to page 2 where new pics can be added
Wow is she the first person to have a second wiki page let’s do a big revel balloons and sax man on order

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Just watching a tv programme called fake famous about so called influencers it’s gonna be an interesting watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.