Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:oops: How is she faking it?
I don’t know how you do it but I’m sure you can make it look faster somehow, maybe pause the time and go further or something 😂 I remember people doing it with that run 5 donate 5 nominate 5 thing last year! People doing 5ks in 15 minutes but never ran a metre in their life

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know how you do it but I’m sure you can make it look faster somehow, maybe pause the time and go further or something 😂 I remember people doing it with that run 5 donate 5 nominate 5 thing last year! People doing 5ks in 15 minutes but never ran a metre in their life
She’s in the range

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She did not run 7k in 35 minutes! 😂😂😂😂 duck off! Wasn’t it 6k in 40 minutes yesterday? And now she’s done a kilometre more in 5 minutes less??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If she’s a 12 I am size -4!! The angle of those vids makes her look like a big plate/moon face!

Reactions: 14
That company was clearly annoyed with the reel, why else would they disclose her size? That’s actually sly. The reel was bleeping terrible like 😂 mortified for her as she obviously thinks it’s boss. Imagine paying someone to advertise your clothes and they do that. But to put her size out there, knowing majority of people wouldn’t want to disclose they were a size L is sly😂 It’s no ones business what size she is, she does actually look really good? But the problem is how she alters her size so much on pictures to look a good 3 stone lighter. No one would care if she just owned it? She’s a new mum, she’s meant to have an extra few lbs!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Kate hun this angle does nothing for you. It makes your razor sharp jaw disappear 🤔
The angels are back 🤣

She’s so obsessed with Olive getting used to eating outdoors she makes her eat her lunch cold but can’t even take a blanket for her to sit on so she’s plonked her on a paper bag! Why does she also make out Olive can feed herself when she clearly can’t (nothing wrong with it she’s a baby, just say you feed her why does she need to be so bespokely advanced? We know you’re her momma truff so absolutely nobody is gearing up Mensa for baby Olive.
I can’t believe she’s shoved her on a paper bag 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That company was clearly annoyed with the reel, why else would they disclose her size? That’s actually sly. The reel was bleeping terrible like 😂 mortified for her as she obviously thinks it’s boss. Imagine paying someone to advertise your clothes and they do that. But to put her size out there, knowing majority of people wouldn’t want to disclose they were a size L is sly😂 It’s no ones business what size she is, she does actually look really good? But the problem is how she alters her size so much on pictures to look a good 3 stone lighter. No one would care if she just owned it? She’s a new mum, she’s meant to have an extra few lbs!
I think everyone would agree she looks good if she was real from the beginning. But because her insta v reality pics are miles apart it’s a shock to the system every time I see an unphotoshopped video of her

Reactions: 25
She probably sent the leccy pram down the street with her watch strapped to it 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She hasn't actually tagged them in her stories either, she’s made it look like she has but you can’t click to go straight to their Instagram, it only the swipe ups to the website

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The first wiki is full, but there's a link at the bottom to page 2 where new pics can be added

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
There is no way she has run 7k in that time.
Not having it. I’m a frequent runner and she’s lying 😂😂

Reactions: 21
B9EF3351-207B-4F5C-AB44-61BA1D6AA516.png

Why does she alwayssssssss say Olive sleeps 7-7? And then there’s loads of stories where it’s past 7 and she’s still up.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Has she deleted the 7km in 35 min story? I've just gone for a snoop to eye roll at her and can't see anything! Unless it's one of her talking stories, cba with her voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.