Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
Eeeee those tights!! Why would you! She’s a 7 month old baby not a 1940s lady of the night 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 37

TaylorMomsen

Chatty Member
Well that was a quick delete!
What's so special about your life Kate? How exactly are you so amazingly successful?
Your make up looks are stuck in 2016 (and that's being generous)
You clearly hate your body and face with the amount of photo shopping you do
Same goes for your child with the filters you lash on her insta pics
Big deal, shitty companies send you their shitty products for you to go "guyz this is my fave even though I've only just been sent it"
You've got a fella who plays away every chance he gets
Your house is either completely unsellable, or you'll have to take a massive loss on it
Just because blue ticked influencers follow you? That means FUCK ALL in real life.

• Heart
  • Haha

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
Bet ya £100 she’s having a party tonight with half the wirral, who are all in her bubble dont ya know 🙄 then when everyone’s gone home her and Delo will get on it cos she’s desperate to prove she’s a “cool mom” 🤣 Then tomorrow he’ll be sparko in bed with a hangover while she flies round downstairs like a fat blue arsed fly, arranging the flowers and egg smash shite that she bought for Delo for her. #theboydidgood #poppetsfirsteaster #cathedralcityhead 🤣

• Haha

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Kate, Fuck Off.

You are an embarrassment. Imagine living next door to her. I bet her neighbours have reported her alot of times. I sure would if I was her neighbour.

All that tat is really pathetic.

Before you start, I am not jealous, I pity you, you poor thing.

I’m really wound up here, manifestation is toxic positivity; it’s essentially saying for example when my patients deliver a still they’ve manifested that for themselves or if their child isn’t well they’ve manifested it etc, why would you manifest physical attributes or (I’m sorry if this is offensive) why would you manifest anything - where has this come from?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Asif she put Olive in a apron and baked BUNNY biscuits with her, only thing Olive will be baking is her own brown shark in her nappy!
She’s trying to do every aspect of parenting with her in her first year. She’ll have her on a bike next week, then driving a car before she’s one.

• Haha

Yellowpyjamas

100% she will have given olive a taste of chocolate today.... she’s just not saying it because she thinks she will get stick for it. Id rather give my 8 month old baby a taste of chocolate than flax seeds and garlic on the daily

• Heart

the_moonins

VIP Member
She’s quiet today preparing for tomorrow... the same as she was the day before Valentine’s Day.

Who’s ready for her bullshit tomorrow?

Balloons (balons)
Easter eggs galore... probably personalised
Two outfits for Olive - one to dress her as a bunny, and another to match with Kate
Easter table display

Then she’ll do some cooking videos of her making roast lamb or something (or possibly a takeaway roast)... and then she’ll be quiet whilst she breaks the rules, eating it with all her friends and family indoors around her Easter table

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Truffle fish pie 🤦🏼‍♀️ She really is a bad bellend isn’t she it’s fucking olive oil 😂

Honest to god we must of gone down the wrong street us! She’s smashing life I wish my kids at 7 months old could knock up Easter bunny’s
Can you imagine that babies breath 😭😭😭
Normal babies smell of talc and gorgeousness.
she’s doing everything to make her stink of garlic, truffle and clammyness

• Haha
  • Sick

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
And now she’s gone on a blocking spree 🤣🤣 me and my mate have cried laughing. My mates gutted she cant buzz off her anymore
Late to the party here but she was only saying on her manic 100 insta story rant that she doesn’t block people who have a different opinion.... practice what you preach truff.

• Haha

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
4. This has been said 17479282 times before but shes a make up artist, an AMAZING one at that and the state of her make up brushes, my 2 year old's paintbrushes are cleaner. Oh and the amount her finger is up her nose, dirty bloody bitch! That proper noks me sick.
She’s definitely not an AMAZING make up artist, or are you being sarcastic?😂 shes horrendous, the amount of make up she slaps on and she uses old techniques. She hasn’t updated her skills and has built her business purely based on her reputation from Peaches where it seems like she was a pure grafter. But you can’t ride on the coat tails of that forever. You’ve got to evolve, move with the trends, be knowledgeable of brands, talk about skin care and just generally be likeable and friendly. She’s poor. Scraping the barrel if I’m honest. If you look at what she does, it’s thick heavy theatrical make up. There’s so many more MUAs out there running rings around her. She can’t even put false lashes on without them hanging on for dear life, and her general hygiene is disgusting so I wouldn’t dare allow those hands and dirty fingernails near my face.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lollypopdolly

VIP Member
I had so much more respect for Kate when she didn't want to show Olive off too pure an all...as soon as i heard she was pregnant I was so happy for her. She made out she was so maternal with her cousins kids etc!

All I see now is a sad, desperate mum trying her best to be noticed on SM 🙁

The troll rants are so unprofessional it's not relatable anymore she's not had any death threats or people wanting to hunt her down, it's only people's opinions about her crazy behaviour.

I bet she is desperate to repost a few fake account messages but has been told not too so the 2 fingers is her only way to say she's getting them 🤔 oh and a little scroll on her hourly

Hereforthegram

Nah I’m not having that. If she’d said 5k in 35 min I might’ve given her the benefit of the doubt. No way is that lump bashing out a 5 min kilometre.
even 5k in 35 min is bloody decent. Not a chance in hell she’s done 5k in 35 and certainly not 7k! I’m a PT and there’s not a chance!

• Haha
  • Heart