Kate Hayes #65 Baby is a prop, life is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never made a thread before so hope I’ve done this right! Thread title with the most suggestions was by @gigi_93

READ THE WIKI (pink button at the top!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Just to follow on from the last thread, I had a look on google for what came up. Where did this thread title come from? Is this when we all lost the plot following the thread that shall not be named 🤣🤣
B00800E6-D4A6-4F80-93F6-44AEB80F5BEA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just to follow on from the last thread, I had a look on google for what came up. Where did this thread title come from? Is this when we all lost the plot following the thread that shall not be named 🤣🤣
View attachment 515825
Ha ha the purple aki thread was legendary.
Honestly this is the funniest thread on here every one is hilarious.
Even she must read her and have a little chuckle to herself

• Heart
Reactions: 39
As if she took olive to otterspool-a kids outdoor play area?! There is literally not one thing a child not walking can do?! Kids getting pics with the Easter bunny-I didn’t see a single adult getting one, I would have laughed my head off if I saw that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 515825
Same except I ended up deep on Twitter. Anyone know who the girl in the sparkles is? Doesn't look like any picture Ive ever seen Truff post of herself 🤔
Screenshot_20210405-211752_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Evening, I thought I would start the thread as a couple of people have welcomed me back, Thank You.. Also, a couple have asked for an update. I thought I would let her enjoy her Easter Weekend with Door Matt and her Bespoke Baby while breaking Covid Rules, nothing will change for you on the 12th Dog’s Breath as you’ve carried on as normal or as normal as you’re life can be..

So tomorrow marks 10 days since I sent the e-mails to all your Collaborators, since then I have had quite a mixed response but what got to me was one person absolutely shitting themselves and on the phone crying to me, apologising and terrified that they were going to lose everything because of you being a twit and putting all my info out there to how many followers you have because god forbid i have an opinion of you not sticking to Covid Rules which I may add you put on a SM Platform for every Tom, Dick and Harry to see.

But, you see Dog’s Breath not once have I trolled you. I will donate my next 12 months wages to a Charity of your choice if you can prove I have or two years if you can prove I have trolled your Daughter but you can’t. It’s never happened that’s why, you need to look in a dictionary and find out the definition of a Troll, or ask Katie Price, or read what Caroline Flack went through, they have and where trolled, there is a big difference.

So, I have narrowed it down to two people from the responses I’ve had and seems they have ignored me along with yourself after me giving all three of you the benefit of the doubt and would have maybe accepted an apology you’ve thought you were clever, well this is how clever you all are.

I am a victim of Trolling from You Truff the Troll. I am also a victim of my personal information being leaked all over SM and I have names of you and them to pass on. I will be contacting a No Win No Fee Solicitor regarding the GDPR Breach so that will be you and whichever other one sent you the e-mail because they will have the power to find out.

Have a read below, sorry Truff you Troll, you don’t read here do you?

I hope you’re Collaboration was worth it and hope you had a Happy Easter..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
😂😂 my second KHM thread title

Crying at the memory of the purple aki thread. RIP

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Evening, I thought I would start the thread as a couple of people have welcomed me back, Thank You.. Also, a couple have asked for an update. I thought I would let her enjoy her Easter Weekend with Door Matt and her Bespoke Baby while breaking Covid Rules, nothing will change for you on the 12th Dog’s Breath as you’ve carried on as normal or as normal as you’re life can be..

So tomorrow marks 10 days since I sent the e-mails to all your Collaborators, since then I have had quite a mixed response but what got to me was one person absolutely shitting themselves and on the phone crying to me, apologising and terrified that they were going to lose everything because of you being a twit and putting all my info out there to how many followers you have because god forbid i have an opinion of you not sticking to Covid Rules which I may add you put on a SM Platform for every Tom, Dick and Harry to see.

But, you see Dog’s Breath not once have I trolled you. I will donate my next 12 months wages to a Charity of your choice if you can prove I have or two years if you can prove I have trolled your Daughter but you can’t. It’s never happened that’s why, you need to look in a dictionary and find out the definition of a Troll, or ask Katie Price, or read what Caroline Flack went through, they have and where trolled, there is a big difference.

So, I have narrowed it down to two people from the responses I’ve had and seems they have ignored me along with yourself after me giving all three of you the benefit of the doubt and would have maybe accepted an apology you’ve thought you were clever, well this is how clever you all are.

I am a victim of Trolling from You Truff the Troll. I am also a victim of my personal information being leaked all over SM and I have names of you and them to pass on. I will be contacting a No Win No Fee Solicitor regarding the GDPR Breach so that will be you and whichever other one sent you the e-mail because they will have the power to find out.

Well done Hoppy don’t let it go.
Can I just ask... out of pure curiosity.. have any of her ‘army’ sent you emails after she released your email address?

Reactions: 33

Hope the one crying down the phone to you wasn’t the mum&me app as that would be a bit ironic. glad your not backing down @Hoppy7412. Karmas a witch Truff

Reactions: 26
Well done Hoppy don’t let it go.
Can I just ask... out of pure curiosity.. have any of her ‘army’ sent you emails after she released your email address?
No, nothing, not even off her which surprised me. I thought I would have had the height of abuse but nothing. Just shows you what a tit house she is. I’m not letting it go, the two fingers yesterday I seen on here. The absolute cheeky bleeping Troll..

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.